Indian Navy recruitment 2018 – Indian Navy recruiting 400 candidates to fill their Sailors for MR job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Navy. Indian Navy organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- 1 Indian Navy Sailors for MR Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy 400 Sailors for MR Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors for MR Job?
- 1.6 Indian Navy Important dates for Sailors for MR Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Indian Navy inviting the Sailors for MR job online applications from 14.12.2018 to 30.12.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Navy. The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Navy Sailors for MR job 2018. For more accurate information on this Indian Navy job notification, check their official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 400 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 400
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Navy 2018.
- Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2019 batch
(Chef, Steward, Hygienist) – 400 Posts
As per the recent Indian Navy notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Sailors for MR job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Navy Sailors for MR job 2018.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities.
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
To apply Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1998 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive). Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more reference
To apply for the 400 Sailors for MR job in Indian Navy the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Indian Navy 400 Sailors for MR Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
1.Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 14 Dec 18 to 30 Dec 18. The procedure is as follows:-
(a) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
(b) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
(c) „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
(d) Click on “Apply” (√) button.
(e) Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
(f) Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
(g) Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Indian Navy Notification 2018: click here!
Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!