Indian Navy recruitment 2018 – Indian Navy recruiting 2500 candidates to fill their Artificer Apprentice job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Navy career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Navy. Indian Navy organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- 1 Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy 500 Artificer Apprentice Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment for Artificer Apprentice Job?
- 1.6 Indian Navy Important dates for Artificer Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Indian Navy inviting the Artificer Apprentice job online applications from 14.12.2018 to 30.12.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Navy. The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice job 2018. For more accurate information on this Indian Navy job notification, check their official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 2500 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 500
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Navy 2018.
Senior for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Aug 2019 batch
As per the recent Indian Navy notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Artificer Apprentice job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice job 2018.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities.
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:-Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
To apply Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive). Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more reference
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Indian Navy official notification 2018.
To apply for the 500 Artificer Apprentice job in Indian Navy the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Indian Navy 500 Artificer Apprentice Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
1.Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations..
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1: Visit Indian Navy official website – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Artificer Apprentice notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Navy and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 500 Artificer Apprentice job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Indian Navy asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Indian Navy Notification 2018: click here!
Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!