Indian Navy recruitment 2018 – Indian NavyÂ recruiting Various candidates to fill their UES job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job.Â Indian Navy career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career inÂ Indian Navy.Â Indian Navy organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- 1 Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian NavyÂ Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy Various UES Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment for UES Job?
- 1.6 Indian NavyÂ Important dates for UES Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Indian Navy inviting the UES job online applications from 30.06.2018 to 30.07.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Navy. The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Navy UES job 2018. For more accurate information on this Indian Navy job notification, check their official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: Various
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Navy 2018.
As per the recent Indian Navy notification 2018, the eligibility details for the UES job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required forÂ Indian Navy UES job 2018.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities.
- Any Stream of BE/B.Tech.
- B.E/B.Tech in (i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering.
- B.E/B.Tech in (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & control.
- B.E/B.Tech in(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Instrumentation.
- B.E/B.Tech in (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design.
To apply Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Born between 02 Jul 1995 to 01 Jul 1998 both dates inclusive.
For more reference kindly check the Indian Navy official notification 2018.
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Indian Navy Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this Various UES job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Indian Navy Various UES Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Sub Lieutenant (SLt) – Rs.56100-110700/-
- Lieutenant (Lt) – Rs.61300-120900/-
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) – Rs.69400-136900/-
- Commander (Cdr) – Rs.121200-212400/-
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1:Â Visit Indian Navy official website âÂ https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2:Â Search for UES notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3:Â Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5:Â Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Navy and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the Various UES job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Indian Navy asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Indian Navy Notification 2018:Â click here!
Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!