Indian Navy recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy recruiting 172 candidates to fill their Chargeman job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Navy career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Navy. Indian Navy organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- 1 Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy 172 Chargeman Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment for Chargeman Job?
- 1.6 Indian Navy Important dates for Chargeman Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Indian Navy inviting the Chargeman job online applications from 13.05.2019 to 26.05.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Navy. The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Navy Chargeman job 2019. For more accurate information on this Indian Navy job notification, check their official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 172 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 172
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Navy 2019.
- Chargeman (Mechanic) – 103
- Chargeman (Ammn & Expl) – 69
|Chargeman (Ammn & Expl).||25||13||07||18||06||69|
As per the recent Indian Navy notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Chargeman job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Navy Chargeman job 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities.
- Possessing following educational qualification and experience:- (i) Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognised University or Institute and; (ii) Two years working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognised organization.
Chargeman (Ammn & Expl).
- Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognised university or institution with two years experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from recognised organization.
To apply Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Indian Navy official notification 2019.
To apply for the 172 Chargeman job in Indian Navy the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- 5 (Rupees Two hundred and five only) excludingapplicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee or who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Indian Navy 172 Chargeman Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale: Rs.35400 -112400/-
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1: Visit Indian Navy official website – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Chargeman notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Navy and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 172 Chargeman job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Indian Navy asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Indian Navy Notification 2019: click here!
Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!