Indian Navy recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy recruiting Various candidates to fill their Sailors (Musician) job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Navy career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Navy. Indian Navy organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- 1 Indian Navy Sailors (Musician) Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy Various Sailors (Musician) Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors (Musician) Job?
- 1.6 Indian Navy Important dates for Sailors (Musician) Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Indian Navy inviting the Sailors (Musician) job online applications from 06.05.2019 to 19.05.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Navy. The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Navy Sailors (Musician) job 2019. For more accurate information on this Indian Navy job notification, check their official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: Various
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Navy 2019.
- Sailors For Matric Recruit (Musician) 02/2019
As per the recent Indian Navy notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Sailors (Musician) job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Navy Sailors (Musician) job 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities.
- Sailors For Matric Recruit (Musician) 02/2019 – passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
- Musical Ability: Selection is on Merit basis only. The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International musicType of Instruments on which Proficiency Required: The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin. Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Brass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment.Musical Experience Certificate:(a) Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will require a musical experience certificate from any musical Institute or organization of repute.(b) A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.(c) Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various
To apply Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Indian Navy official notification 2019.
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Indian Navy Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this Various Sailors (Musician) job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Indian Navy Various Sailors (Musician) Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Sailors For Matric Recruit (Musician) 02/2019 –
During the initial training period, a stipend of ₹14,600 per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200 per month plus DA (as applicable)
Indian Navy (Indian Navy) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1: Visit Indian Navy official website – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Sailors (Musician) notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Navy and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the Various Sailors (Musician) job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Indian Navy asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Indian Navy Notification 2019: click here!
Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!