Indian Navy recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy recruiting Various candidates to fill their Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Navy career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Navy. Indian Navy organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy Various Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch Job?
- 1.6 Indian Navy Important dates for Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Indian Navy inviting the Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch job offline applications from 01.01.2019 to 26.01.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Navy. The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch job 2019. For more accurate information on this Indian Navy job notification, check their official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: Various
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Navy 2019.
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
As per the recent Indian Navy notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch job 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities.
1.Direct Entry Petty Officer
- 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination
- Sports Proficiency:
- Team Games. Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
- Individual Events. Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets
- 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination
- Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
- 10th /equivalent qualified.
- Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament.
To apply Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002 (Both dates inclusive) Candidates selected will be enrolled as Logistics (Chef) or Logistics (Stewards) and Hygienist
For more reference kindly check the Indian Navy official notification 2019.
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Indian Navy Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this Various Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Indian Navy Various Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch – Rs. 14,600/- per month
Indian Navy May follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1: Visit Indian Navy official website – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Indian Navy
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Indian Navy address on or before 26.01.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2019 Batch application form|
|The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod ( Navy), New Delhi 110 021|
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||26.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||Feb/mar 2019|
Indian Navy Notification 2019: click here!
Indian Navy Recruitment Application form: Click here!