Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 is released. Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released the notification for Various Sailors job vacancies in All Over India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job from 12.01.2020 to 26.01.2020. Candidates need to fill the Indian Navy Sailors job application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- 2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- 3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 Indian Navy Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020?
- 6 Indian Navy Recruitment Important dates
- 7 Indian Navy Notification PDF & Application Form Link
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Job type||Defence Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||26.01.2020 (Last Date Reminder)|
Indian Navy Recruitment is Announced for Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Various jobs.
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
Indian Navy Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
Indian Navy requires 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination completed candidates to apply for this Sailors notification 2020.
- Direct Entry Petty Officer – 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1999 to 31 Jan 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Matric Recruits (MR) – 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 1999 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
For more reference kindly check the Indian Navy official notification 2020.
Application Fees – Nil
As per Indian Navy job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this Various Sailors job vacancy.
Payscale – Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1: Visit the Indian Navy official website – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to Indian Navy careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Sailors job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Sailors job.
Step 5: Take print the Indian Navy job application form 2020.
Step 6: Fill all the details required and attach the necessary docs.
Step 7: All the documents should be sent by post before 26.01.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Sailors“.
Address to send the application form
|Indian Navy Office Address|
INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS,
MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021
Indian Navy Job Notification Link: Click here!
Indian Navy Job Application form Link: Click here!