Indian Spices Board has released released the job notification for 16 vacancies in All over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Indian Spices Board Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Indian Spices Board Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Indian Spices Board Spices Research Trainees Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Spices Board 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Spices Board Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Indian Spices Board Spices Research Trainees Vacancy
- 1.4 Indian Spices Board Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Spices Board Spices Research Trainees post
- 1.6 Indian Spices Board Important dates for Spices Research Trainees Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Spices Board official Notification and Application Form
Indian Spices Board Spices Research Trainees Recruitment 2018
Indian Spices Board has been released the notification for the post of 16 Spices Research Trainees vacancies on 05.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 16 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Walk-in. As per the Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018, the application start from 05.01.2018 to 17.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Spices Research Trainees. Here you can find Indian Spices Board job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Indian Spices Board 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Spices Board Job Vacancy Details
Indian Spices Board has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 16 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 16
Indian Spices Board Vacancies 2018 by Post
Indian Spices Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Spices Research Trainees (SRT)
- Crop Improvement (Botany) – 2 Posts
- Agronomy & Soil Science – 6 Posts
- Plant Pathology – 4 Posts
- Entomology – 4 Posts
Eligibility criteria to apply Indian Spices Board Spices Research Trainees Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Indian Spices Board Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Indian Spices Board recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Indian Spices Board Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Spices Board job opportunities by post.
Spices Research Trainees (SRT)
Crop Improvement (Botany) – 2 Posts
- M.Sc Botany/Biotechnology with working knowledge in computer
Agronomy & Soil Science – 6 Posts
- M.Sc Chemistry/Agronomy/Soil Science with working knowledge in computer
Plant Pathology – 4 Posts
- M.Sc Microbiology/Botany with working knowledge in computer
Entomology – 4 Posts
- M.Sc Entomology/Zoology with working knowledge in computer
Those who were engaged as Trainee/Trainee Analyst in ICRI, Myladumpara/RRS, Saklespur/RRS, Gangtok are not eligible.
Age limit to Indian Spices Board online apply
Indian Spices Board has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Age not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Indian Spices Board Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Indian Spices Board, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees.
Indian Spices Board Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Salary Not Disclosed.
Indian Spices Board may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Direct Interview
How to apply for Indian Spices Board Spices Research Trainees post
- Login to their official website http://www.indianspices.com
- Search for Spices Research Trainees notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Go for Walk-in Interview to notified address
Address for Walk-in Interview
Indian Spices Board Important dates for Spices Research Trainees Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Spices Board candidates.
Notification Date : 05.01.2018
Walk-in Interview Date: 17.01.2018