IPR recruitment 2019 – Institute for Plasma Research recruiting 30 candidates to fill their Project Technician job in Guwahati, Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IPR job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IPR. Institute for Plasma Research organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Project Technician Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 IPR Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 IPR 30 Project Technician Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment for Project Technician Job?
- 1.6 Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Important dates for Project Technician Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Project Technician Recruitment 2019
IPR inviting the Project Technician job offline applications from 01.12.2019 to 16.12.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Institute for Plasma Research. The detailed information on IPR latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the IPR job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IPR Project Technician job 2019. For more accurate information on this IPR job notification, check their official website http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html.
IPR Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Job Vacancy Details
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 30 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 30
IPR Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Institute for Plasma Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below IPR 2019.
- Project Scientific Officer (Mechanical / Electrical / Physics) – 12
- Project Scientific Assistant (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation and Control (I&C) / Physics) – 13
- Project Technician (Mechanical / Welder / Electrician / Fitter) – 05
IPR 30 Project Technician Eligibility Details
As per the recent Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Project Technician job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for IPR Project Technician job 2019.
IPR Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) job opportunities.
Project Scientific Officer
- First Class BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / M.Sc. in Physics
Project Scientific Assistant
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / B.Sc. in Physics
- 10th or SSC plus ITI with NAC in Mechanical / Welder / Electrician / Fitter and two years relevant experience.
IPR Project Technician Age limit
To apply Institute for Plasma Research job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Project Scientific Officer – 40 years
- Project Scientific Assistant – 30 years
- Project Technician – 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the IPR official notification 2019.
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 30 Project Technician job in IPR the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/Female/PWD – Nil
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Demand draft favoring: “Institute for Plasma Research” payable at Gandhinagar or Through Online
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) 30 Project Technician Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Project Scientific Officer – Rs.71,000 p.m
- Project Scientific Assistant – Rs.44,000 p.m
- Project Technician – Rs.26,000 p.m
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment for Project Technician Job?
Step 1: Visit IPR official website – http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html
Step 2: Search for Project Technician notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IPR Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Institute for Plasma Research
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Institute for Plasma Research address on or before 16.12.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send IPR Project Technician application form|
Chief Administrative Officer
Institute for Plasma Research
Near Indira Bridge,
Bhat Village Gandhinagar – 382 428
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Important dates for Project Technician Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) candidates.
Download Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
IPR Notification 2019: click here!
IPR Recruitment Application form: Click here!