IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive 2019: IVTL Infoview Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.E/B.Tech CSE,IT,ECE,EEE graduates Branches in IVTL Eligible to apply. Here you can check IVTL Infoview address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below. Infoview Off Campus Invites Interested and Eligible & Freshers. IT Operations Associate for 2019 Batch Only Graduate Engineer Trainee.
IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive 2019
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Branch||B.E/ B.Tech, CSE,IT,ECE,EEE|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Joining Date||September 2019|
|Venue Date||6 June 2019|
- The candidates have finished college degree B.E & B.Tech – Circuit branches (CSE,IT,ECE,EEE). Year of Passing 2019 Batch Only eligible for this jobs interview.
- Who are the candidates gets 80 % in schooling for both the genders, In Engineering graduation – 70% for Male & 80% for female candidates eligible to apply.
- The Candidates Must have No Backlogs/Arrear.
- They invite Freshers & graduates
- This drive is for only TN candidates.
- No Diploma Candidates ( lateral entry).
- No backlog at the time of attending the interview and while joining.
- Students those who have already appeared for on campus recruitment drive are also eligible.
Candidates Knowledge & skills:
- The candidates Should have good communication skills.
- They expect Knowledge in OOPs concepts, SDLC.
- Knowledge in Core Java, XML, CSS.
- Ability to write code in any language – C, C++, Java or other languages
- Online test
- Technical Interview (Face to Face – Four Rounds)
Sona College of Technology,
How to Apply IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive?
Step 1:- Enter into the our official website: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZkJp8UjL5bwHVX485IurjqWpi96MRT_Bdl3bjj1iyFmpGrg/viewform
Step 2: – Now the current page is opening will available to choose.
Step 3:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the ”Apply” button
Step 4:- Now enter Email, Password after Click the button on “Register”