JKPSC FDO Syllabus 2021 PDF & Download Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern: Are you searching for JKPSC FDO Syllabus? If Yes, You are in the right place. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has officially released the Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) Recruitment. The candidates eagerly check and prepare for the examination. So, we provided the JKPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2021 to score more marks in the JKPSC FDO Exam. Not only the JKPSC FDO Syllabus pdf you can also get the JKPSC FDO Exam Pattern from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the JKPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam 2021 without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the JKPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern For Subject Wise Syllabus in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
JKPSC FDO Syllabus 2021 – Details
|JKPSC FDO Syllabus 2021 PDF & Download Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name||Fisheries Development Officer (FDO)|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
JKPSC FDO Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No||Type of Exam||No of Question||No of Marks or Points||Durations|
|1||Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)||120||68 Points||2 hours|
|2||Interview/ viva-voce test||25 points|
Interview/ Viva Voce
- On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination, an interview/viva voce test will be conducted. The number of candidates called for interview/ viva-voce test shall be restricted, as far as practicable, to a minimum of three times the number of vacancies in order of merit. The interview/ viva-voce will have 25 points.
- The detailed selection criteria have been given in Rule 43(ii) of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021 and the same is available on the Commission website.
JKPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus:
- Classification of Fishes
- Riverine Fisheries of India with Special reference of Fisheries of J&K
- Fish spawning, maturing, development
- Pollution of Waterbodies
- Fisheries of Lakes, Reservoirs/ Reservoir Managements
- Impact of damming Rivers
- Brackish water fisheries
- Food & Feed Habits of Fishes
Culture practices, pond preparation
- Pre – Stocking management
- Post stocking management
- Supplementary feeding
- Stocking of fish species
Integrated Fish farming:
- Paddy cum fish culture
- Duck cum fish culture
Candidates keep in touch with the TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.