JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Exam Pattern at jkssb.nic.in. Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board has officially released the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020. The candidates eagerly check and prepare the examination. So, we provided the JKSSB Syllabus 2020 to score more marks in the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Exam 2020. Not only the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2020 you can also get the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the Jammu & Kashmir Accounts Assistant Exam 2020 without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern For Subject Wise Syllabus in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2020
|Download JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus @ jkssb.nic.in|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Jammu Kashmir SSB Account Assistant Selection Process 2020
JKSSB is performing only four rounds through the jkssb.nic.in selection Process 2020
- Written Test
JK Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
Here we provided detailed information about the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern 2020. Knowing the JK Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern helps you to secure a good score in the JKSSB Account Assistant Exam 2020. So go through the complete page and click on the link to jkssb.nic.in Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern.
|1||General Knowledge with special reference of J & K||30|
|2||Mathematics / Statistics||10|
|4||Knowledge of Computer Applications||30|
|5||Accountancy and Book Keeping||30|
JKSSB Account Assistant Syllabus 2021
The Topic wise JKSSB Account Assistant Syllabus 2021 is here. Candidates can go through the given syllabus and prepare well for their examination.
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K
- Popular names of personalities (Religion, Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History)
- Constitution of India – Formation, Fundamental rights, Directive
- 73rd amendment of the constitution of
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes- Guidelines and
- Important Tourist
- History of J&K- places and their
- Sustainable Development
- Agriculture in economic development, industrialization and economic
- Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 (as amended upto October 2018 and rules)
- Climate and crops in J&K and
- Current events of Local, National and International
- Theory of Probability.
- Tabulation and compilation of
- Methods of collecting primary and secondary
- Theory of Attributes- Basic concept and their
- Sampling and Non-Sampling errors.
- Analysis of Time Series
- Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction
- Set Theory- Basic Concepts and
- Matrices & Determinants, simultaneous Linear
- Analytical Geometry.
- Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting for
- Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
- Growth and development: – Meaning, Scope, Difference &
- Inflation; Meaning, Types, Effects
- Production, cost and
- Factors of production and
- Theory of Consumers demand using indifference curve
- Pricing under various forms of
- Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP)
Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Introduction and
- Basic Applications of Computer and its
- Bringing computer to
- Fundamentals of computer
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source
- Input & output
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet and E-
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
Accountancy and Book Keeping
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its
- Accounting equation and
- Voucher Approach in
- Bank reconciliation
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Cash Book, Financial
- Elements of Double entry Book
- Rules for
- Profit Loss Account and Balance
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit and cash-based single entry system of accounting.
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Biology- Important Inventions and their inventor; Important and Interesting facts about human body parts; Nutrition in Animals and Plants; diseases and their causes like bacteria; Viruses and
- Chemistry- Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses; Chemical name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris etc.; Chemical Change and Physical Change; Properties of Gases; surface Chemistry; Chemistry in Everyday
- Physics- Important inventions and their inventor; S.I Units; Motion; Sound; light; Wave; energy;