JSSC Special Branch Constable Syllabus 2022 PDF | Download Exam Pattern here!!: On this page, Applicants can get the detailed syllabus and Exam pattern for Special Branch Constable Post. Proper and pleasant preparation is very important for someone to crack any competitive examination. Applicants who want to get qualified in the exam give their 1st preference to the syllabus and exam pattern. By reading the syllabus and exam pattern one can get a clear idea regarding the preparation. They get to know which part is more important, In which topic maximum question arise and which will be omitted, etc. To help the applicants, We have attached the direct download link for the syllabus and exam pattern. And for any clarification regarding the examination applicants can go and collect the details from the official web portal.
Table of Contents
JSSC Syllabus 2022 – Details
|Check JSSC Special Branch Constable Syllabus 2022 PDF & Exam Pattern Here!!|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Special Branch Constable|
|Job Location||All Over India|
JSSC Special Branch Constable Selection Process 2022
The JSSC Special Branch Constable Selection Process 2022 will be based on the
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (FT), Medical Examination
JSSC Special Branch Constable Exam Pattern 2022
|Hindi Language Knowledge||50|
|English Language Knowledge||25|
JSSC Special Branch Constable Syllabus 2022
Question Paper- 1:
Question Paper- 2:
- This Subject to the letter of the candidates in the local / tribal language, such as- Hindi / English / Urdu / Santhali / Bangla / Mundari (Munda) / Ho / Khadia / Kudukh (Uraon) / Kurma Lee / Khortha / Nagpuri / Panchpargania / Oriya / Sanskrit language. A language test will be taken. This question paper will be qualifying in which it will be mandatory to get minimum 33 percent marks. In this paper, the first paper of the candidates who have secured minimum 33 percent marks will be evaluated. Candidates scoring less than this in the first paper will not be evaluated and they will be disqualified.
- The list of local tribal languages is enclosed with the prospectus. Question Paper 2 will carry 1 (one) full mark of a question. For every correct answer 1 (one) mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.33 (Zero Decimal Three Days) mark will be deducted.
- The second paper is a qualifying paper, so the marks obtained in this paper will not be added for the determination of merit.
- The number of questions in this paper will be 50 and the duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
For a more complete syllabus, aspirants may refer to the official notification. Below is a direct link to the official notification for download.
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2023||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2023||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|