KSP Recruitment 2020 notification released. Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released the notification for 45 Laboratory Assistant, ECG Technician job vacancies in Bengaluru (Karnataka). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 27.10.2020 to 25.11.2020. Candidates need to fill the KSP Laboratory Assistant, ECG Technician online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on KSP Laboratory Assistant, ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KSP job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 KSP Recruitment 2020
- 2 KSP Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 KSP Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 KSP Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2020?
- 6 KSP Recruitment Important dates
- 7 KSP Notification PDF & Application Form Link
KSP Recruitment 2020
|KSP Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant, ECG Technician|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs, Police Jobs|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
KSP Recruitment 2020: Full Details
|Post Name||The rest of the source||Welfare-Karnataka|
|Laboratory Assistant (Motography)||1||–|
KSP Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
KSP Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
- Laboratory Assistant (Motography) – (i) Must have a Science Degree (ii) Diploma/ Degree in EEG Technical/ Medical Laboratory tech course or any other equivalent
- EEG Technicians – (i) Diploma in Cinematography or Photography or equivalent (ii) At least one year of practical experience in the management of analogue and digital photography equipment including videography
- Laboratory Servants – Should have passed in PUC or 10 + 2 Science or equivalent
For more details kindly refer the official notification.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 21 to 35 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the KSP official notification 2020.
KSP Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
The KSP Laboratory Assistant, ECG Technician Application fee is as follows:
|Community Name||Application Fees|
|For GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B||Rs.250/-|
|For SC , ST, CAT-01, TRIBAL||Rs.100/-|
|Note: Payment should be made in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.|
|Laboratory Assistant (Motography)||Rs. 27650-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-52650|
|EEG Technicians||Rs.21400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950- 39800-1100-42000|
|Laboratory Servants||Rs. 18600-450-20400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600|
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2020?
The candidats are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the KSP Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit KSP official website – http://rec20.ksp-online.in/
Step 2: Go to KSP careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Laboratory Assistant, ECG Technician job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Laboratory Assistant, ECG Technician job.
Step 5: Find KSP online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
KSP Recruitment Important dates
KSP Notification PDF & Application Form Link
KSP Job Notification Link: Click here!
KSP Job Application form Link: Click here!