LIC recruitment 2019 – Life Insurance Corporation of India recruiting 8581 candidates to fill their ADO job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest LIC job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in LIC. Life Insurance Corporation of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.licindia.in/.
- 1 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) ADO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 LIC 8581 ADO Eligibility Details
- 1.4 LIC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment for ADO Job?
- 1.6 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Important dates for ADO Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) ADO Recruitment 2019
LIC inviting the ADO job online applications from 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Life Insurance Corporation of India. The detailed information on LIC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the LIC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in LIC ADO job 2019. For more accurate information on this LIC job notification, check their official website http://www.licindia.in/.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Job Vacancy Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 8581 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 8581
LIC Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Life Insurance Corporation of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below LIC 2019.
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal – 525 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata – 922 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna – 701 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad – 1251 Posts
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi – 1130 Posts
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur – 1042 Posts
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai – 1257 Posts
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai – 1753 Posts
LIC 8581 ADO Eligibility Details
As per the recent Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the ADO job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for LIC ADO job 2019.
LIC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) job opportunities.
- For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of aUniversity in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
Experience: The applicant should have the requisite experience as on 01.05.2019 as indicated below:-
|Category of Applicant||For Recruitment in Urban Area||For Recruitment in Rural Area|
|i) Employee Category||Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post|
|ii) Agents Category||Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than 5,00,000/- during the immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these financial years.||Not less than 4 years as an agent or other than agent(such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years.|
|iii) Other||Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.|
LIC ADO Age limit
To apply Life Insurance Corporation of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01.05.2019 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998 (both days inclusive) as on 01.05.2019
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the LIC official notification 2019.
LIC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 8581 ADO job in Life Insurance Corporation of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For SC/ST Candidates – Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges
- Other than SC/ST Candidates – Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) 8581 ADO Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- An Apprentice Development Officer other than an Employee Apprentice shall be paid equal to the minimum of the basic pay and the dearness allowance thereon on the scale of pay applicable to Development Officers as on the date of commencement of the apprenticeship. At present the amount of stipend is about .
- Rs.34,503/- per month, except in case of candidates selected from LIC Employees category. A Probationary Development Officer at a specified Headquarter in the area will be placed in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 plus allowances and other benefits as ₹ per rules in force.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment for ADO Job?
Step 1: Visit LIC official website – http://www.licindia.in/
Step 2: Search for ADO notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to LIC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on LIC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 8581 ADO job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if LIC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Important dates for ADO Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20.05.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||09.06.2019|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination||29.06.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative)||6th &13th July,2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative)||10.08.2019|
Download Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
LIC Notification 2019: click here!
LIC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!