Madras High Court recruitment 2018 – Madras High Court recruiting 82 candidates to fill their PA job in Tamilnadu. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Madras High Court job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Madras High Court career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Madras High Court. Madras High Court organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Madras High Court PA Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Madras High Court Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Madras High Court 82 PA Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Madras High Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment for PA Job?
- 1.6 Madras High Court Important dates for PA Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Madras High Court official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Madras High Court PA Recruitment 2018
Madras High Court inviting the PA job offline applications from 03.06.2018 to 23.06.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Madras High Court. The detailed information on Madras High Court latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Madras High Court job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Madras High Court PA job 2018. For more accurate information on this Madras High Court job notification, check their official website http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Madras High Court Job Vacancy Details
Madras High Court has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 82 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 82
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Madras High Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Madras High Court 2018.
Madras High Court 82 PA Eligibility Details
As per the recent Madras High Court notification 2018, the eligibility details for the PA job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Madras High Court PA job 2018.
Madras High Court Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Madras High Court job opportunities.
- Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University in Indian Union in 10+2+3 or 11+1+ 3 pattern
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher/Senior Grade.
- Must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Desirability: Having working knowledge in Computer or application of computer in the day-today functioning of Office.
- Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University, in Indian Union in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil – Higher / Senior Grade.
- Must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Desirability: Having working knowledge in Computer or application of computer in the day to day functioning of Office.
Madras High Court PA Age limit
To apply Madras High Court job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Reserved Candidates – 18 and 35 Years
- In -Service Candidates – 18 and 45 Years
- Temporary Candidates – 18 and 40 Years
- Others – 18 and 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Madras High Court official notification 2018.
Madras High Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 82 PA job in Madras High Court the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For SC(A)/SC and ST – Nil
- For Others/UR/BC/BCM/MBC&DC – Rs.500/-
Madras High Court 82 PA Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Madras High Court may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment for PA Job?
Step 1: Visit Madras High Court official website – http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for PA notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Madras High Court Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Madras High Court
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Madras High Court address on or before 23.06.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Madras High Court PA application form|
|Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600-104.|
Madras High Court Important dates for PA Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Madras High Court candidates.
Download Madras High Court official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Madras High Court Notification 2018: click here!
Madras High Court Recruitment Application form: Click here!