Maharashtra Postal Circle recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra Postal Circle recruiting 3650 candidates to fill their GDS job in Mumbai Maharashtra. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Maharashtra Postal Circle job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Maharashtra Postal Circle career comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Maharashtra Postal Circle. Maharashtra Postal Circle organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://appost.in/.
- 1 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Maharashtra Postal Circle Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Maharashtra Postal Circle 3650 GDS Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Maharashtra Postal Circle Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment for GDS Job?
- 1.6 Maharashtra Postal Circle Important dates for GDS Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Maharashtra Postal Circle official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Postal Circle inviting the GDS job online applications from 01.11.2019 to 30.11.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Maharashtra Postal Circle. The detailed information on Maharashtra Postal Circle latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Maharashtra Postal Circle job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS job 2019. For more accurate information on this Maharashtra Postal Circle job notification, check their official website http://appost.in/.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Job Vacancy Details
Maharashtra Postal Circle has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 3650 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 3650
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Maharashtra Postal Circle requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Maharashtra Postal Circle 2019.
GDS – 3650
|Community||No. of Post|
Maharashtra Postal Circle 3650 GDS Eligibility Details
As per the recent Maharashtra Postal Circle notification 2019, the eligibility details for the GDS job has given below. Its is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS job 2019.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Maharashtra Postal Circle job opportunities.
- (i)Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- (ii)Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10thstandard[as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8thschedule of Constitution of India. List of Official languages of the state are shown below:-
- The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS BranchPost Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis. Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing meals, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM
- The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing meals, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
- The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamp sand stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis. He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. In Railway Mail Services(RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works allotted by the RMS authorities
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Age limit
To apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 and 40 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Maharashtra Postal Circle official notification 2019.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 3650 GDS job in Maharashtra Postal Circle the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Maharashtra Postal Circle 3650 GDS Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 14,500|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 12,000|
Maharashtra Postal Circle may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment for GDS Job?
Step 1: Visit the Maharashtra Postal Circle official website – http://appost.in/
Step 2: Search for GDS notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Maharashtra Postal Circle and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 3650 GDS job by clicking the apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Maharashtra Postal Circle asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Important dates for GDS Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Maharashtra Postal Circle candidates.
Download Maharashtra Postal Circle official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification 2019: click here!
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!