MCC Kerala Recruitment 2023 – Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) has released the official notification for 11 Senior Resident job vacancies in Kannur – Kerala. Now, MCC Kerala collecting the application forms from M.D, DNB, MDS, M.S, and DM candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 20/05/2023 to 31/05/2023. For that, the Candidates need to fill out the MCC Kerala online application form 2023. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest MCC Kerala Recruitment 2023 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MCC Kerala job notification 2023 fully, Before applying to this job.
MCC Kerala Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||Kannur – Kerala|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
MCC Kerala Senior Resident Recruitment Vacancy 2023
Currently, Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) recruits 11 candidates to fill the following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check MCC Kerala’s current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Malabar Cancer Centre.
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Clinical Hematology & Medical Oncology||2|
MCC Kerala Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
To apply for the MCC Kerala Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and an age limit. Actually, MCC Kerala used to recruit young candidates for initial-level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
MCC Kerala requires M.D, DNB, MDS, M.S, DM candidates to apply for their Senior Resident notification 2023. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Radiation Oncology: MD/DNB in Radiotherapy
- Pathology: MD/DNB in Pathology, MDS
- Surgical Oncology: MD/DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology, MS in ENT, MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery, DNB
- Clinical Hematology & Medical Oncology: DNB/MD Medicine / Radiotherapy /Pediatric Medicine, DM Medical Oncology/ DNB Medical Oncology
- Anesthiology: MD/DNB Anesthesia
MCC Kerala job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 45 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest MCC Kerala Recruitment Notification 2023.
MCC Kerala Job Application Fees 2023
MCC Kerala required an application fee for their recent job notification. The MCC Kerala application fees will be collected online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the MCC Kerala exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- All Candidates: Rs.2500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
MCC Kerala Job Salary Details 2023
MCC Kerala has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- Senior Resident – Rs.63000/- Per Month
MCC Kerala Recruitment Process 2023
MCC Kerala used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate for their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
Steps to apply for MCC Kerala Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
To apply for an MCC Kerala recruitment 2023, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit MCC Kerala’s official website – Click here
- Go to MCC Kerala careers or the Latest News page.
- Check for the Senior Resident job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for the Senior Resident job.
- Find MCC Kerala online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill out the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
MCC Kerala Important Dates
MCC Kerala Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2023
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|