MDL – (Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited) has released released the job notification for 30 vacancies in Maharashtra. The candidates who are from tthat location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year MDL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now MDL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 MDL Various Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 MDL 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 MDL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply MDL Various Vacancy
- 1.4 MDL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for MDL Various post
- 1.6 MDL Important dates for Various Vacancies
- 1.7 Download MDL official Notification and Application Form
MDL Various Recruitment 2017
MDL has been released the notification for the post of 30 Various vacancies on 27.06.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 30 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the MDL Recruitment 2017, the application start from 27.06.2017 to 27.07.2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Various. Here you can find MDL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
MDL 2017 Notification Highlights
Notification Date :27.06.2017
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Apply mode :Online
MDL Job Vacancy Details
MDL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 30 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 30
MDL Vacancies 2017 by Post
- Chief Manager -01
- Manager – 01
- Assistant Manager – 02
- Senior Engineer – 13
- Executive Trainee – 13
Eligibility criteria to apply MDL Various Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the MDL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for MDL recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for MDL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various MDL job opportunities by post.
- Chief Manager – Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree
- Manager – Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree
- Assistant Manager – Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree
- Senior Engineer – Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree
- Executive Trainee – Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree
Age limit to MDL online apply
MDL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- Chief Manager – Up to 46 Yrs
- Manager – Up to 42 Yrs
- Assistant Manager – Up to 34 Yrs
- Senior Engineer – Up to 30 Yrs
- Executive Trainee – Up to 28 Yrs
MDL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at MDL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
Kindly refer their offcial website.
MDL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Refer official website for more…
MDL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for MDL Various post
- Login to their official website
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Apply for the post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- Download and Print the application
MDL Important dates for Various Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the MDL candidates.
Notification Date : 27.06.2017
Starting Date of Application : 27.06.2017
Last Date of Application : 27.07.2017