Ministry of Tourism has released released the job notification for Various vacancies in All over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Ministry of Tourism Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Ministry of Tourism Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Ministry of Tourism Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Ministry of Tourism 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Ministry of Tourism Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Ministry of Tourism Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager Vacancy
- 1.4 Ministry of Tourism Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Ministry of Tourism Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager post
- 1.6 Ministry of Tourism Important dates for Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Ministry of Tourism official Notification and Application Form
Ministry of Tourism Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2018
Ministry of Tourism has been released the notification for the post of Various Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager vacancies on 04.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their Various Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Ministry of Tourism Recruitment 2018, the application start from 04.01.2018 to 29.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager. Here you can find Ministry of Tourism job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Ministry of Tourism 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Ministry of Tourism|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Ministry of Tourism Job Vacancy Details
Ministry of Tourism has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: Various
Ministry of Tourism Vacancies 2018 by Post
Ministry of Tourism requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
Eligibility criteria to apply Ministry of Tourism Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Ministry of Tourism Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Ministry of Tourism recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Ministry of Tourism Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Ministry of Tourism job opportunities by post.
- Graduate, Preferable Post Graduate.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in handling government projects relating to social sector like health, education, tourism etc. Good administrative and communication skills. Knowledge of MS Office and ability to operate social media sites.
Assistant Project Manager
- Qualification: Graduate, Preferable Post Graduate
- Experience: Minimum 05 years experience of handling government projects relating to social sector like health, education, tourism etc. Good communication skills. Knowledge of MS Office and ability to operate social media sites.
Age limit to Ministry of Tourism online apply
Ministry of Tourism has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- Project Manager : 40 to 50 Yrs
- Assistant Project Manager : 35 to 45 Yrs
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Ministry of Tourism Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Ministry of Tourism, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
Ministry of Tourism Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Project Manager : ₹50,000 per month
- Assistant Project Manager : ₹40,000 per month
Ministry of Tourism may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Ministry of Tourism Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager post
- Login to their official website http://tourism.gov.in
- Search for Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 29.01.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
Smt. Mini Prasannakumar, Director, Ministry of Tourism, Room No. 22, C-1, Hutments, Dara Shikoh Road, New Delhi-110011
Mail scanned application to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ministry of Tourism Important dates for Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Ministry of Tourism candidates.
Notification Date : 04.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 04.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 29.01.2018