MMRC Recruitment 2020 notification released. Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) has released the notification for 04 Director, DGM and AGM job vacancies in Mumbai. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 23.06.2020 to 07.08.2020. Candidates need to fill the MMRC Director, DGM and AGM online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on MMRC Director, DGM and AGM Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MMRC job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 MMRC Recruitment 2020
- 2 MMRC Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 MMRC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 How to apply for MMRC Recruitment 2020?
- 5 MMRC Recruitment Important dates
- 6 MMRC Notification PDF & Application Form Link
MMRC Recruitment 2020
|MMRC Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Director, DGM and AGM|
|Job type||Railway Jobs|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
MMRC Recruitment 2020: Full Details
MMRC Recruitment has announced totally 4 vacancies for Director, DGM and AGM Posts.
MMRC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
MMRC Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
Director (Planning & Real-estate dev./ NFBR)
- Degree in Civil Engineering & Masters in Transport Planning or Urban Planning from an institution of repute along with a proven track record of twenty-five (25) years of Group ‘A’ Executive Service in urban infrastructure systems.
Deputy General Manager (Town Planning)
- Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning from a recognized university or its equivalent degree Minimum 09 year’s post-qualification executive grade experience with 04 years’ experience in the next grade in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/
Assistant General Manager (Legal)
- Bachelor of Law or LLB with min 55% marks or equivalent CGPA of 03 years or 05 years from a Government recognized University / Institute. Jr. Scale officer having a total minimum of 05 years of service with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- (CDA)
Assistant General Manager (Electrical/ Rolling Stock)
- Full-time Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized and reputed university Jr. Scale officer having a total minimum of 05 years of service with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- (CDA)
- Director (Planning & Real-estate dev./ NFBR) – Minimum 45 years Maximum 55 years
- Deputy General Manager (Town Planning) – Maximum 40 years
- Assistant General Manager (Legal) – Maximum 40 years
- Assistant General Manager (Electrical/ Rolling Stock) – Maximum 40 years
- Director (Planning & Real-estate dev./ NFBR) – Rs 1,80,000 – 3,20,000
- Deputy General Manager (Town Planning) – Rs 1,80,000 – 3,20,000
- Assistant General Manager (Legal) – Rs 70,000 – 2,00,000
- Assistant General Manager (Electrical/ Rolling Stock) – Rs 70,000 – 2,00,000
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for MMRC Recruitment 2020?
The Candidates are requested to follow the below steps apply for MMRC Recruitment 2020.
Step 1: Visit MMRC official website – https://www.mmrcl.com/
Step 2: Go to MMRC careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Director, DGM and AGM job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Director, DGM and AGM job.
Step 5: Find MMRC online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
MMRC Recruitment Important dates
MMRC Notification PDF & Application Form Link
MMRC Job Notification Link: Click here!
MMRC Job Application form Link: Click here!