MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 PDF | Exam Pattern @ mppsc.nic.in: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) as officially released the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Recruitment 2020. The candidates are eagerly check and prepare the examination. So, we provided the MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2020 to score more marks in the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Exam 2020. Not only the MPPSC Syllabus 2020 you can also get the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020 from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the MPPSC VAS Exam 2020 without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern For Topic Wise Syllabus in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
- 1 MPPSC Syllabus 2020 Overview
- 2 MPPSC VAS Exam Pattern 2020
- 3 MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2020 Topics Wise
- 3.1 General Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020
- 3.2 Veterinary Medicine Topics @ mppsc.nic.in
- 3.3 Animal Breeding and Genetics Syllabus
- 3.4 Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- 3.5 Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- 3.6 MPPSC Animal Nutrition Topics
- 3.7 Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- 3.8 Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health Syllabus
MPPSC Syllabus 2020 Overview
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)|
MPPSC VAS Exam Pattern 2020
|Selection Procedure & Subjects||Number Of Questions & Time||Maximum Marks|
|Written Exam||150 & 2 Hours||300 Marks|
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2020 Topics Wise
General Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020
- The role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health.
- Current livestock programs & the policies of state and Nation.
- The constraints to the livestock development programs.
Veterinary Medicine Topics @ mppsc.nic.in
- Animal welfare and ethics.
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
Animal Breeding and Genetics Syllabus
- Principles of genetics.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models and functions.
- The applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Breeding of essential species of zoo/wild animals.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- The mechanism of respiration.
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Communication technologies.
- Marketing, Livestock economics, and business management.
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Livestock contribution to the national economy.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
MPPSC Animal Nutrition Topics
- Antinutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
- Nutritional deficiency and its influence on livestock performance.
Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms, etc.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
- Organs/ tissues/ cells of the Immune system.
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
- Infection and immunity, the type and grades of immunity.
Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health Syllabus
- Role of the veterinarian in public health.
- Legislation and International (OIE, WTO) national food safety standards.
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Environmental hygiene.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
NOTE: Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.