NCDIR Recruitment 2022 – National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) has released the official notification for 21 Computer Programmer, DEO job vacancies in Bengaluru (Karnataka). Now, NCDIR collecting the application forms from 10th, 12th, B.E or B.Tech, Graduate, MBBS, Master’s Degree, M.D, M.S, Ph.D candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 24.06.2022 to 18.07.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the NCDIR online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest NCDIR Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NCDIR job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 NCDIR Recruitment 2022
- 2 Steps to apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2022
NCDIR Recruitment 2022
|Organization||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Post Name||Computer Programmer, DEO|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
NCDIR Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) recruits 21 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the NCDIR current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research.
|Project Admin. Assistant||1|
|Data Entry Operator||3|
|Project Scientist – c||1|
|Computer Programmer (Grade B)||3|
|Project Section Officer||1|
|Project Multi Tasking Staff||1|
|Senior Project Assistant||1|
|Computer Programmer (Grade A)||1|
|Project Technical Officer||2|
|Project Scientist – B||1|
NCDIR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for NCDIR Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limit. Actually, NCDIR used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
NCDIR requires 10th, 12th, B.E/ B.Tech, Graduate, MBBS, Master’s Degree, M.D, M.S, PhD candidates to apply for their Computer Programmer, DEO notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Project Admin. Assistant: Graduation
- Data Entry Operator: 12th
- Project Scientist – c: Masters Degree in Statistics/ Bio Statistics/ Life Science, Ph.D in Statistics/ Bio Statistics/ Epidemiology/ Public Health
- Field Officer: Graduation in Science/ Public Health
- Field Investigator: Graduation in Science/ Public Health
- Computer Programmer (Grade B): BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology, Masters Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Project Section Officer: Graduation
- Project Assistant: Graduation in Life Science/ Biostatistics, Masters’s Degree in Life Science
- Project Multi Tasking Staff: 10th
- Senior Project Assistant: 12th, Graduation
- Computer Programmer (Grade A): BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology, Masters Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Project Technical Officer: Masters Degree in Hospital/ Health Management, Hospital/ Health Administration, Health Information Management, Health Informatics, Master in Public Health, Masters in Allied Health Sciences
- Project Scientist – B: MBBS, MD/ MS in Community Medicine/ Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Pathology/ ObGyn/ Hospital/ Health Administration
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Admin. Assistant||Max. 30|
|Data Entry Operator||Max. 25|
|Project Scientist – c||Max. 40|
|Field Officer||Max. 38|
|Field Investigator||Max. 40|
|Computer Programmer (Grade B)||Max. 30|
|Project Section Officer||Max. 35|
|Project Assistant||Max. 30|
|Project Multi Tasking Staff||Max. 25|
|Senior Project Assistant||Max. 31|
|Computer Programmer (Grade A)||Max. 30|
|Project Technical Officer|
|Project Scientist – B||Max. 35|
NCDIR Job Salary Details 2022
NCDIR has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Admin. Assistant||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 17,000/-|
|Project Scientist – c||Rs. 60,000 – 65,000/-|
|Field Officer||Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/-|
|Field Investigator||Rs. 30,000 – 32,000/-|
|Computer Programmer (Grade B)||Rs. 32,500/-|
|Project Section Officer||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Project Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 15,800/-|
|Senior Project Assistant||Rs. 17,000/-|
|Computer Programmer (Grade A)||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Project Technical Officer|
|Project Scientist – B||Rs. 68,875/-|
NCDIR Recruitment Process 2022
NCDIR used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2022
To apply for a NCDIR recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit NCDIR official website – Click here
- Go to NCDIR careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Computer Programmer, DEO job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Computer Programmer, DEO job.
- Find NCDIR online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
NCDIR Important Dates
|Advertisement Numbers||Last Dates|
|Adv. NO.8/ 2022||12th July 2022|
|Adv. NO.9/ 2022||18th July 2022|
NCDIR Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Notification pdf||Click here|
|Notification for Adv. NO.8/ 2022||Click here|
|Apply Online for Adv. NO.8/ 2022||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|