NCRTC Recruitment 2021 – National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has released the official notification for 226 Traffic Controller job vacancies in Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, and U.P. Now, NCRTC collecting the application forms from Diploma, ITI candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 11.09.2021 to 30.09.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the NCRTC online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest NCRTC Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NCRTC job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 NCRTC Recruitment 2021
- 2 Steps to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021
NCRTC Recruitment 2021
|Organization||National Capital Region Transport Corporation|
|Post Name||Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate, Technician and Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, and U.P,|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
NCRTC Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) recruits 226 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the NCRTC current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in National Capital Region Transport Corporation.
NCRTC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for NCRTC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NCRTC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
NCRTC requires Diploma, ITI candidates to apply for their Traffic Controller notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Maintenance Associate (Mechanical) – 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance Associate (Electrical) – 3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Maintenance Associate (Electronics) – 3 Years Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Maintenance Associate (Civil) – 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Programming Associate – 3 Years Diploma in Computer Sc./ IT/BCA/B.Sc. (IT)
- Technician (Electrician) – ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Electrician trade
- Technician (Electronic Mechanic) – ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade
- Technician (Airconditioning & Refrigeration) – ITI (NCVT/SCVT)
- Technician (Fitter) – ITI(NCVT/SCVT)
- Technician (Welder) – ITI(NCVT/SCVT)
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller – 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/Maths)
- Maintenance Associate (Mechanical) – 28 Years
- Maintenance Associate (Electrical) – 28 Years
- Maintenance Associate (Electronics) – 28 Years
- Maintenance Associate (Civil) – 28 Years
- Programming Associate – 28 Years
- Technician (Electrician) – 25 Years
- Technician (Electronic Mechanic) – 25 Years
- Technician (Airconditioning & Refrigeration) – 25 Years
- Technician (Fitter) – 25 Years
- Technician (Welder) – 25 Years
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller – 28 Years
The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Corporation for a minimum period, as given below: –
NCRTC Job Salary Details 2021
NCRTC has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
NCRTC Recruitment Process 2021
NCRTC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021
To apply for a NCRTC recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit NCRTC official website – Click here
- Go to NCRTC careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Traffic Controller job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Traffic Controller job.
- Find NCRTC online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
NCRTC Important Dates
NCRTC Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|