NHSRCL Syllabus 2021 PDF | Download Senior Executive, Assistant Manager @ nhsrcl.in: Are you searching NHSRCL Syllabus? Yes, You are in the right place. National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) has officially released the NHSRCL Recruitment 2020. The candidates eagerly check and prepare the examination. So, we provided then nhsrcl.in Syllabus 2020 to score more marks in the Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Exam 2020. Not only the NHSRCL Senior Executive Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 you can also get the nhsrcl.in Exam Pattern from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Exam without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the nhsrcl.in Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern For Subject Wise Syllabus in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
- 1 NHSRCL Syllabus 2021
- 2 NHSRCL Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021 – Details
- 3 NHSRCL Selection Process 2021
- 4 NHSRCL Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021
- 5 NHSRCL Exam Syllabus 2021 Download
NHSRCL Syllabus 2021
NHSRCL Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021 – Details
National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited Syllabus is available to download. Most of the job seekers failed to follow the exam pattern and question paper structure. Before going to prepare for the examination, candidates need a clear idea to prepare for the examination. For that need to understand the exam pattern and syllabus first. Here below find a brief review of NHSRCL Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
|Download NHSRCL Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020|
|Organization Name||National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)|
|Post Name||Senior Executive, Assistant Manager|
NHSRCL Selection Process 2021
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Medical Examination
NHSRCL Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021
- There will be a total of 120 questions.
- Each question will carry an equal mark.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
- 1/4 Mark will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration of 1 Hour 30 Minutes will be allotted.
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||30||30||1 Hour 30
|General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude||60||60|
NHSRCL Exam Syllabus 2021 Download
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Functions of NITI Aayog.
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations & Important Days
- General Information about High-Speed Railways
- Vocabulary & Grammar
- Antonyms & Synonyms and their correct usage.
- Basics of English Language.
- Sentence structure.
- Reading Comprehension
General Intelligence, Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Non-verbal series.
- Coding and Decoding
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences
- Figures Classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio & proportions
- Unitary Method
- Percentage, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
Knowledge Of The Discipline
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electronics Devices.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection & Switch Gear.
- Control Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Engineering Mathematics
- Theory of Structures
- Soil Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Water / Irrigation Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Basic Electricity
- Electronic Components & Materials
- Electronic Instruments & Measurement
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Devices & Circuits
- Introduction to Microprocessors
- Network, Filters & Transmission Lines
- Consumer Electronics
- Basic Computer Applications/ Skills
Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.