NIE recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Epidemiology recruiting 08 candidates to fill their Scientist D job in Delhi. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIE job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NIE. National Institute of Epidemiology organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Scientist D Recruitment 2019
NIE inviting the candidates for Scientist D job by direct Walk-in on 22.02.2019 10:30 AM. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in National Institute of Epidemiology. The detailed information on NIE latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NIE job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NIE Scientist D job 2019. For more accurate information on this NIE job notification, check their official website http://www.nie.gov.in/.
NIE Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walkin Date||22.02.2019 10:30 AM|
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Job Vacancy Details
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 08 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 08
NIE Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
National Institute of Epidemiology requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NIE 2019.
- Scientist – D – 01
- Scientist – C – 01
- Consultant – 01
- Computer Programmer – 01
- Personal Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 02
NIE 08 Scientist D Eligibility Details
As per the recent National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Scientist D job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NIE Scientist D job 2019.
NIE Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) job opportunities.
Scientist – D
- Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 5-year R&D/ teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with 6 years R&D/teaching experience in the required subject from recognized university; or (ii) MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with eight years R&D/Teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree; or (iii) First class Master’s degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized university with eight years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after 1st Class Master’s Degree; or (iv) Second class M.Sc + Ph.D degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University with eight years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc + Ph.D. (i) Out of above, 3 years’ experience in a managerial/supervisory position to handle R&D projects
Scientist – C
- First class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology subjects from recognized University or MBBS with 5 years R&D/ teaching experience in the above subjects: Or ii) Second class M.Sc. with Ph.D. degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology subject from a recognized University with 5 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after Ph.D.
- Retired Government employees with Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from recognized Institution/ University; or (ii) B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized Institution/ University
- Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University; (ii) Two years’ experience in the relevant field or Diploma in Modern Office Practice or equivalent from a recognized Institution/ University
NIE Scientist D Age limit
To apply National Institute of Epidemiology job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Scientist – D – Not exceeding 45 years.
- Scientist – C – 40 years
- Consultant – 70 years
- Computer Programmer – 40 years
- Personal Assistant – 27 years
- Data Entry Operator – 30 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 30 years
For more reference kindly check the NIE official notification 2019.
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest NIE Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 08 Scientist D job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) 08 Scientist D Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Scientist – D – Rs. 80,000 per month
- Scientist – C – Rs. 70,000 per month.
- Consultant – Rs. 60,000 per month.
- Computer Programmer – Rs. 45,000 per month
- Personal Assistant – Rs. 35,000 per month.
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 18,500 per month.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 17,000 per month.
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Recruitment for Scientist D Job?
Step 1: Visit NIE official website – http://www.nie.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Scientist D notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NIE Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by National Institute of Epidemiology
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 22.02.2019 10:30 AM
|Address to go for NIE Scientist D job interview|
|2nd Floor, IRCS Building, 1, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001|
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Important dates for Scientist D Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||22.02.2019 10:30 AM|
Download National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
NIE Notification 2019: click here!
NIE Recruitment Application form: Click here!