National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has released released the job notification for 02 vacancies in Bengaluru. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year NIMHANS Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now NIMHANS Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 NIMHANS Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NIMHANS 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 NIMHANS Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply NIMHANS Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic Vacancy
- 1.4 Age limit to NIMHANS online apply
- 1.5 NIMHANS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.6 How to apply for NIMHANS Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic post
- 1.7 NIMHANS Important dates for Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic Vacancies
- 1.8 Download NIMHANS official Notification and Application Form
NIMHANS Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic Recruitment 2018
NIMHANS has been released the notification for the post of 02 Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic vacancies on 18.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 02 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the NIMHANS Recruitment 2018, the application start from 18.01.2018 to 09.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic. Here you can find NIMHANS job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
NIMHANS 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs|
NIMHANS Job Vacancy Details
NIMHANS has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 02
NIMHANS Vacancies 2018 by Post
NIMHANS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Support Engineer – 1 Post
- Instrument Mechanic – 1 Post
Eligibility criteria to apply NIMHANS Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the NIMHANS Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for NIMHANS recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for NIMHANS Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various NIMHANS job opportunities by post.
- Diploma holders (CS/ ECE/ EEE) with 02 years of experience or BE/B.Tech without experience.
- Should be comfortable with Night Shift.
- SSLC or equivalent OR ITI certificate in Instrumentation Technology.
- Three years experience in servicing of hospitals instruments and machinery (For SSLC passed candidates).
Age limit to NIMHANS online apply
NIMHANS has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- Support Engineer: Max age 30 Yrs
- Instrument Mechanic: Max age 27 Yrs
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
NIMHANS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at NIMHANS, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
₹500 (₹250 in case of SC / ST Candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru,
Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS,
S.B Account No: 64118462718
IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675,
MICR Code: 560002480
Branch Code – 40675.
Payment Mode: Online
NIMHANS Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
NIMHANS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NIMHANS Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic post
- Login to their official website http://www.nimhans.ac.in/
- Search for Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 09.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
NIMHANS Important dates for Support Engineer & Instrument Mechanic Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the NIMHANS candidates.
Notification Date : 18.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 18.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 09.02.2018