NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 is released. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has released the notification for 34 Administrative Assistant job vacancies in Bengaluru Karnataka. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job from 22.06.2020 to 07.07.2020. Candidates need to fill the NIMHANS Administrative Assistant job application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on NIMHANS Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIMHANS job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 NIMHANS Recruitment 2020
- 2 NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020?
- 5 NIMHANS Recruitment Important dates
- 6 NIMHANS Notification PDF & Application Form Link
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020
|NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs,|
|Job Location||Bengaluru Karnataka|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: Full Details
NIMHANS Recruitment has announced totally 34 vacancies for Administrative Assistant jobs.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
NIMHANS Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
NIMHANS requires a Bachelor’s degree, B.E. / B. Tech. in IT/ completed candidates to apply for this Administrative Assistant notification 2020.
- Accounts/ Administrative Assistant – 30 Years
- Administrative Coordinator – 65 Years
- IT Coordinator – 40 Years
- IT Maintenance Officer – 35 Years
- IT Officers – 35 Years
- Media Coordinator – 45 Years
- Project Officers – Lawyer – 30 Years
- Research Officer – 30 Years
- Psychiatrist – 45 Years
- Project Officers – Clinical Psychologists – 32 Years
- Project Officers – Social workers Public Mental Health Workers – 32 Years
- Technical & Operational Lead – 50 Years
- Thematic Lead – 45 Years
Application Fees – Nil
As per National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 34 Administrative Assistant job vacancy.
- Accounts/ Administrative Assistant – Rs. 30,000 per month
- Administrative Coordinator – Rs. 45,000 per month
- IT Coordinator – Rs. 1,00,000 per month
- IT Maintenance Officer – Rs. 50,000 per month
- IT Officers – Rs. 65000 per month
- Media Coordinator – Rs. 70,000 per month
- Project Officers – Lawyer – Rs. 90,000 per month
- Research Officer – Rs. 35,000 per month
- Psychiatrist – Rs. 1,20,000 per month
- Project Officers – Clinical Psychologists – Rs. 90,000 per month
- Project Officers – Social workers Public Mental Health Workers – Rs. 90,000 per month
- Technical & Operational Lead – Rs. 1,50,000 (Consolidated)
- Thematic Lead – Rs. 1,20,000 per month
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020?
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit NIMHANS official website – https://nimhans.ac.in/
Step 2: Go to NIMHANS careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Administrative Assistant job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for the Administrative Assistant job.
Step 5: Take print the NIMHANS job application form 2020.
Step 6: Fill all the details required and attach the necessary docs.
Step 7: All the documents should be sent by post before 07.07.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Administrative Assistant“.
Address to send the application form
|NIMHANS Office Address|
|Mention the address here|
NIMHANS Recruitment Important dates
NIMHANS Notification PDF & Application Form Link
NIMHANS Job Notification Link: Click here!
NIMHANS Job Application form Link: Click here!