NIRT Chennai has released released the job notification for 15 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are from tthat location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year NIRT Chennai Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now NIRT Chennai Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 NIRT Chennai Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 NIRT Chennai 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 NIRT Chennai Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply NIRT Chennai Technical Assistant Vacancy
- 1.4 NIRT Chennai Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for NIRT Chennai Technical Assistant post
- 1.6 NIRT Chennai Important dates for Technical Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download NIRT Chennai official Notification and Application Form
NIRT Chennai Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
NIRT Chennai has been released the notification for the post of 15 Technical Assistant vacancies on 12.06.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 15 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017, the application start from 12.06.2017 to 03.07.2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Technical Assistant. Here you can find NIRT Chennai job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
NIRT Chennai 2017 Notification Highlights
Organization: NIRT Chennai
Notification Date :12.06.2017
Job type: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Job Location:Tamil Nadu
Apply mode :Offline
NIRT Chennai Job Vacancy Details
NIRT Chennai has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 15 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 15
NIRT Chennai Vacancies 2017 by Post
- Project Technician III (Field Worker) – 04
- Project Technician III (X ray) – 04
- Project Technical Assistant (Statistics) – 03
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 04
Eligibility criteria to apply NIRT Chennai Technical Assistant Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the NIRT Chennai Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for NIRT Chennai recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for NIRT Chennai Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various NIRT Chennai job opportunities by post.
- Project Technician III (Field Worker): 12th Pass in Science subjects and 2 years field experience in Government recognised organisation. B Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Project Technician III (X ray): 12th Pass in Science subjects and 2 years Diploma in Radiology/Radiography or Certificate course in Radiology/Radiography with one year experience in Government recognised organisation. B Sc Radiography degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
- Project Technical Assistant (Statistics): Graduate in Statistics from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in Statistics
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A): Intermediate or 12th Pass from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer
Age limit to NIRT Chennai online apply
NIRT Chennai has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
NIRT Chennai Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at NIRT Chennai, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
NIRT Chennai Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Project Technician III (Field Worker) – Rs.18, 000/‐
- Project Technician III (X ray) – Rs.18, 000/‐
- Project Technical Assistant (Statistics) – Rs.31, 000/‐
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – Rs.17, 000/‐
NIRT Chennai may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NIRT Chennai Technical Assistant post
- Log on to NIRT Official website http://www.nirt.res.in/
- Check the notification
- Download the notification
- Fill the application form with your details
- Send the application to bellowed address
The Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR),
No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
NIRT Chennai Important dates for Technical Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the NIRT Chennai candidates.
Notification Date : 12.06.2017
Starting Date of Application : 12.06.2017
Last Date of Application : 03.07.2017