North Eastern Railway recruitment 2018 – North Eastern Railway recruiting 11 candidates to fill their Group C job in Gorakhpur. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest North Eastern Railway job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. North Eastern Railway career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in North Eastern Railway. North Eastern Railway organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- 1 North Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 North Eastern Railway Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 North Eastern Railway 11 Group C Eligibility Details
- 1.4 North Eastern Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment for Group C Job?
- 1.6 North Eastern Railway Important dates for Group C Vacancies
- 1.7 Download North Eastern Railway official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
North Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment 2018
North Eastern Railway inviting the Group C job online applications from 21.04.2018 to 31.05.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in North Eastern Railway. The detailed information on North Eastern Railway latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the North Eastern Railway job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in North Eastern Railway Group C job 2018. For more accurate information on this North Eastern Railway job notification, check their official website http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
North Eastern Railway Job Vacancy Details
North Eastern Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 11 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 11
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
North Eastern Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below North Eastern Railway 2018.
Scouts & Guides Quota Group “C”and Group “D” – 11
- North Eastern Railway – 02
- DLW, Varanasi – 03
- Izzatnagar Division, NER – 02
- Lucknow Division, NER – 02
- Varanasi Division, NER – 02
North Eastern Railway 11 Group C Eligibility Details
As per the recent North Eastern Railway notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Group C job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for North Eastern Railway Group C job 2018.
North Eastern Railway Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various North Eastern Railway job opportunities.
- Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade (Recognized by SCVT/NCVT) and for other posts: 12th or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate. The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate will not be insisted upon in case of SC, ST, Ex. Servicemen Candidates and candidates possessing qualification higher than 12th or its equivalent
- Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent.
- (a) President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger or Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section,
- (b) Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 05 years. The “Certificate of activeness” should be in the prescribed format which will be made available on the NER’s website.
- (c) Should have attended two events at National Level or All Indian Railway’s Level and two have attended two events at National Level or All Indian Railway’s Level and two
North Eastern Railway Group C Age limit
To apply North Eastern Railway job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 Years to 33 years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the North Eastern Railway official notification 2018.
North Eastern Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 11 Group C job in North Eastern Railway the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
North Eastern Railway 11 Group C Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
North Eastern Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment for Group C Job?
Step 1: Visit North Eastern Railway official website – http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Group C notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on North Eastern Railway and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 11 Group C job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if North Eastern Railway asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
North Eastern Railway Important dates for Group C Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the North Eastern Railway candidates.
Download North Eastern Railway official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
North Eastern Railway Notification 2018: click here!
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!