NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released the official notification for 107 Trade Apprentice job vacancies in Rajasthan. Now, NPCIL collecting the application forms from ITI candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online/offline for the job vacancy from 25.08.2021 to 13.09.2021 to 27.09.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the NPCIL online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest NPCIL Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NPCIL job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
Table of Contents
NPCIL Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Last Date||13.09.2021 to 27.09.2021|
NPCIL Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) recruits 107 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the NPCIL current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
- Fitter- 30
- Turner- 04
- Machinist- 04
- Electrician- 30
- Electronic Mechanic- 30
- Welder- 04
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)- 05
Total – 107 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for NPCIL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NPCIL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
NPCIL requires ITI candidates to apply for their Trade Apprentice notification 2021.
Place of Training
Nuclear Training Centre (NTC), Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, PO: Anushakti–323303 Via: Kota, Rajasthan
NPCIL job required a minimum of 14 years to a maximum of 24 years with good sprite.
- SC/ST-5 Years
- OBC-3 Years
- PwBD- 10 Years
NPCIL Job Salary Details 2021
NPCIL has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- The candidates who possess the one year of ITI course will be paid up to Rs. 7700/-
- The aspirants who have the educational qualification of two years of ITI course will get the stipend of Rs. 8855/-
NPCIL Recruitment Process 2021
NPCIL used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
To apply for NPCIL recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit NPCIL official website – Click here
- Go to NPCIL careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Trade Apprentice job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Trade Apprentice job.
- Find NPCIL online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
- First, the candidate has to register himself at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship http://www.apprenticeship.org/ or http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/
- After that, take a printout of the application and send it along with the necessary documents to the following address before 27 September 2021.
Nuclear Training Centre,
Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site
NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303
NPCIL Important Dates
|Last Date (Online)||13.09.2021|
|Last Date (Offline)||27.09.2021|
NPCIL Online/Offline Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|