NVS recruitment 2019 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruiting 2370 candidates to fill their Teaching & Non-Teaching job in Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NVS job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NVS . Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1.
- 1 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NVS 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching Eligibility Details
- 1.4 NVS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment for Teaching & Non-Teaching Job?
- 1.6 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Important dates for Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
NVS inviting the Teaching & Non-Teaching job online applications from 10 Jul 2019 to 09 Aug 2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The detailed information on NVS latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NVS job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching job 2019. For more accurate information on this NVS job notification, check their official website https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Starting Date||10 Jul 2019|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||09 Aug 2019|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 2370 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 2370
NVS Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NVS 2019.
Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – 05 (UR-2, 1-EWS, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)
- Biology- 43
- Chemistry – 45
- Commerce – 16
- Economics – 63
- English – 37
- Geography – 38
- Hindi – 35
- History – 46
- Maths – 48
- Physics – 39
- Computer Science – 20
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B)
- English – 279
- Hindi – 320
- Maths – 256
- Science – 139
- Social Studies – 160
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B)
- Music – 111
- Art – 130
- PET Male – 148
- PET Female – 105
- Librarian – 70
- Total -564
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 55 (UR-27, EWS-2, OBC-14, SC-8, ST-4)
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 01-OBC
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 26 (UR-14, EWS-1, OBC-7, SC-3, ST-1)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 135 (UR-63, EWS-6, OBC-36, SC-20, ST-10)
- Grand Total – 2370
NVS 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching Eligibility Details
As per the recent Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Teaching & Non-Teaching job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching job 2019.
NVS Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) job opportunities.
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)||(i) Master’s Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University|
(ii) Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level -12 (Rs.78800- 209200) in the Pay Matrix
With at least 5 years experience in the Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
|Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B)|
|Music||Five years study in Music Institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree.|
A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed.
|Art||Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/ Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Arts/ Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent)|
Post Graduate Degree in Drawing and Painting, Fine Arts from a recognized University/ Institution.
|PET||Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognised institution.|
D.P.Ed. from a recognised University/ Institution provided that the admission. qualification for the diploma is atleast qualification for the diploma is atleast a University’s Degree.
|Librarian||1. University’s degree in Library Science from a recognised institution.|
Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognised Institution.
2. Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.
|Female Staff Nurse (Group B)||a) Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent.|
b) Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution.
|Legal Assistant (Group C)||Degree in Law from a recognized University.|
|Catering Assistant (Group C)||1. Secondary School (X class pass) and|
2. Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt.
Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering.
Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and a one-year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized Institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels.
|Lower Division Clerk (Group C)||Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing a minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.|
Passed + 2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Age limit
To apply Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – 45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 40 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – 35 years
- Music – 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 35 years
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 18 and 27 years
For more reference kindly check the NVS official notification 2019.
NVS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest NVS Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – Level -12 (₹ 78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Level-8 (₹ 47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – Level-7 (₹ 44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – Level-7 (₹ 44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – Level-6 (₹ 35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – Level-4 (₹ 25500-81100) in the Pay Matrix
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – Level-2 (₹ 19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1: Visit NVS official website – https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
Step 2: Search for Teaching & Non-Teaching notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NVS Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on NVS and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if NVS asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) candidates.
|Starting Date||10 Jul 2019|
|Last Date||09 Aug 2019|
NVS Notification 2019: click here!
NVS Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!