Odisha Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019 – Odisha Postal Circle GDS recruiting 4392 candidates to fill their Postmaster job in Odisha. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Odisha Postal Circle GDS job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Odisha Postal Circle GDS career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Odisha Postal Circle GDS. Odisha Postal Circle GDS organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/.
- 1 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Postmaster Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Odisha Postal Circle GDS 4392 Postmaster Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment for Postmaster Job?
- 1.6 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Important dates for Postmaster Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Odisha Postal Circle GDS official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Postmaster Recruitment 2019
Odisha Postal Circle GDS inviting the Postmaster job online applications from 15.03.2019 to 15.04.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Odisha Postal Circle GDS. The detailed information on Odisha Postal Circle GDS latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Odisha Postal Circle GDS job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Odisha Postal Circle GDS Postmaster job 2019. For more accurate information on this Odisha Postal Circle GDS job notification, check their official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Odisha Postal Circle GDS|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Job Vacancy Details
Odisha Postal Circle GDS has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 4392 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 4392
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Odisha Postal Circle GDS requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Odisha Postal Circle GDS 2019.
|SI No||Name of Post|
|1.||Branch Postmaster (BPM)|
|2.||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS 4392 Postmaster Eligibility Details
As per the recent Odisha Postal Circle GDS notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Postmaster job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Odisha Postal Circle GDS Postmaster job 2019.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Odisha Postal Circle GDS job opportunities.
- The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM
- The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
- The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamp sand stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Postmaster Age limit
To apply Odisha Postal Circle GDS job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWSs who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservationin engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorte instructions circulated vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019.
All Recruiting Authorities shall maintain reservation for persons with disabilities to all categories of GDS posts except for persons with benchmark of disability “Blind” (for all categories of GDS). Percentage of reservation may be maintained as in the case of SC,. ST and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate order no. 17-08/2017-GDS dated 26.02.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 4392 Postmaster job in Odisha Postal Circle GDS the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS 4392 Postmaster Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
|Sl. No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Houyrs/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimuym TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|02||ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-(Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-)||Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12,000- Rs.29380/-)|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment for Postmaster Job?
Step 1: Visit Odisha Postal Circle GDS official website – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Step 2: Search for Postmaster notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Odisha Postal Circle GDS and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 4392 Postmaster job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Odisha Postal Circle GDS asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Important dates for Postmaster Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Odisha Postal Circle GDS candidates.
Download Odisha Postal Circle GDS official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019: click here!
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!