OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020, Specialist Exam Date @ opsc.gov.in: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has completed the application process for the Insurance Medical Officer/Specialists Post Recruitment 2020. Now The candidates are eagerly waiting for the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 and OPSC Specialist Hall Ticket 2020. The officials will be released the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 and Odisha PSC Specialist Hall Ticket 2020 Soon on the official website at opsc.gov.in. The aspirants can check and download the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 and OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Date 2020 in the official website opsc.gov.in or throw direct link given below ones they update.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Exam Date||September 2020 Expected|
|Admit Card||September 2020 Tentatively|
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Date 2020
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will be released the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Date 2020 Soon on the official website. And the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer/Specialists Exam will be conducted on September 2020 Tentatively. So, the candidates are advised to stay on our website for further more updates about OPSC Insurance Medical Officer/Specialist Exam Date 2020.
Details Present On OPSC Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents OPSC Exam 2020
Along with the OPSC Admit Card 2020, candidates have to carry the documents given below. In case, if applicants fail to carry any one of the following documents then the authority will not allow the candidate to attend the exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
How to Download OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to check and download the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020.
- Visit the official site of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) @ opsc.gov.in.
- By scrolling down the home page, candidates can find the What’s New Section.
- Now, search for OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 link.
- Click on the link and enter the login details.
- Hit on submit.
- Your OPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist Admit Card will be displayed.
- Check the details available on the Admit Card and download it.
- Also, take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
opsc.gov.in Admit Card Download 2020
The candidates who are applied for the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020, can able to download the OPSC Specialist Admit Card from the official website at opsc.gov.in. Here below we have updated the direct link to download the opsc.gov.in hall ticket 2020 from our website.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist Admit Card 2020 (Updated Soon)
Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.