Parliament of India recruitment 2019 – Parliament of India recruiting 03 candidates to fill their Technical Assistant job in Delhi. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Parliament of India job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Parliament of India career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Parliament of India. Parliament of India organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Parliament of India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Parliament of India Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Parliament of India Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Parliament of India 03 Technical Assistant Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Parliament of India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Parliament of India Recruitment for Technical Assistant Job?
- 1.6 Parliament of India Important dates for Technical Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Parliament of India official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Parliament of India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Parliament of India inviting the Technical Assistant job offline applications from 03.12.2019 to 13.01.2020. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Parliament of India. The detailed information on Parliament of India latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Parliament of India job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Parliament of India Technical Assistant job 2019. For more accurate information on this Parliament of India job notification, check their official website http://loksabhaph.nic.in/Recruitment/advandnot.aspx.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Parliament of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Parliament of India Job Vacancy Details
Parliament of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 03 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 03
Parliament of India Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Parliament of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Parliament of India 2019.
- Curatorial Assistant – 01
- Conservation Assistant – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
Parliament of India 03 Technical Assistant Eligibility Details
As per the recent Parliament of India notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Technical Assistant job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Parliament of India Technical Assistant job 2019.
Parliament of India Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Parliament of India job opportunities.
- Master’s degree in History from a recognised University with specialization in Modern Indian History
- Master’s degree in Museology from a recognised University/Institute
- Bachelor’s degree in History from a recognised University.
- 01 year in a reputed Museum, being conversant with various facets of Museum-related work, including use of latest IT techniques for planning and maintenance of Museums for those having Master’s Degree and 02 years for those having Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s degree with Chemistry from a recognised University.
- 02 years in a reputed Conservation Laboratory/Museum, being well versed with various works related to Museum, including conservation of papers and textiles and other collections. Must possess knowledge and experience of latest conservation techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Applications from a recognised University/Institution. Experience: 02 years in operation, maintenance and regular upgradation of Computers and accessories, including LCD/DLP Projectors, Plasma Screen, TFT, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of various Museum-related work viz. visual documentation of the collection, new Computer Programming for Exhibits, planning educational and other programmes for visitors, etc.
Parliament of India Technical Assistant Age limit
To apply Parliament of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Gen/ UR Candidates – 27 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Parliament of India official notification 2019.
Parliament of India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Parliament of India Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 03 Technical Assistant job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Parliament of India 03 Technical Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Curatorial Assistant – Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Conservation Assistant – Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 44900-142400/-
Parliament of India may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Parliament of India Recruitment for Technical Assistant Job?
Step 1: Visit Parliament of India official website – http://loksabhaph.nic.in/Recruitment/advandnot.aspx
Step 2: Search for Technical Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Parliament of India Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Parliament of India
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Parliament of India address on or before 13.01.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Parliament of India Technical Assistant application form|
|THE RECRUITMENT BRANCH, LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001.|
Parliament of India Important dates for Technical Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Parliament of India candidates.
Download Parliament of India official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Parliament of India Notification 2019: click here!
Parliament of India Recruitment Application form: Click here!