PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF Download: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) has officially released the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019. The candidates can check the latest updates related to the PGCIL Diploma Syllabus 2020 from this article. Officials of the PGCIL Recruitment Board have released the exam pattern for the Diploma Trainee positions. For the applied candidates, the management will conduct the examination in the forthcoming months. Therefore, the aspirants need to collect thePGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Syllabus 2020 aspirants have to gather the information about the exam pattern, marking scheme from the below sections. Below on this page, applicants can find the PDF link to download the PGCIL Syllabus 2020. Candidates can get the complete details related to the www.powergridindia.com Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF and the tips for the exam preparation. Candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Full Information
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee (HR)|
PGCIL Exam Pattern 2020
|Parts & Paper Type||Test||No of Questions|
|Part – I: Objective Type Questions||Technical Knowledge Test||120|
|Part -II: Objective Type Questions||Aptitude Test||50|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee & JOT Syllabus 2020
- Network theory
- Digital Electronics
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical Power
- Electrical Basics
- Electrical Engineering Materials
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring
- Circuit Theory
- Control System
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
Download PGCIL Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here