PGCIL has released released the job notification for 28 vacancies in J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and UT of Chandigarh. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year PGCIL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now PGCIL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 PGCIL Officer and Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 PGCIL 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 PGCIL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply PGCIL Officer and Diploma Trainee Vacancy
- 1.4 PGCIL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for PGCIL Officer and Diploma Trainee post
- 1.6 PGCIL Important dates for Officer and Diploma Trainee Vacancies
- 1.7 Download PGCIL official Notification and Application Form
PGCIL Officer and Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
PGCIL has been released the notification for the post of 28 Officer and Diploma Trainee vacancies on 07.02.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 28 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the PGCIL Recruitment 2018, the application start from 07.02.2018 to 27.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Officer and Diploma Trainee. Here you can find PGCIL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
PGCIL 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and UT of Chandigarh|
PGCIL Job Vacancy Details
PGCIL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 28 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 28
PGCIL Vacancies 2018 by Post
PGCIL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply PGCIL Officer and Diploma Trainee Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the PGCIL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for PGCIL recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various PGCIL job opportunities by post.
Age limit to PGCIL online apply
PGCIL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
PGCIL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at PGCIL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- General: Rs.300/-
- Others: Nil
PGCIL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
PGCIL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for PGCIL Officer and Diploma Trainee post
- Login to their official website www.powergridindia.com
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Track Maintainer, Helper & Other Posts Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
PGCIL Important dates for Officer and Diploma Trainee Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the PGCIL candidates.
Notification Date : 07.02.2018
Starting Date of Application : 07.02.2018
Last Date of Application : 27.02.2018