PGCL has released released the job notification for 48 vacancies in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadra Nagar Haveli. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year PGCL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now PGCL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 PGCL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 PGCL 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 PGCL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply PGCL Diploma Trainee Vacancy
- 1.4 PGCL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for PGCL Diploma Trainee post
- 1.6 PGCL Important dates for Diploma Trainee Vacancies
- 1.7 Download PGCL official Notification and Application Form
PGCL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
PGCL has been released the notification for the post of 48 Diploma Trainee vacancies on 05.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 48 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the PGCL Recruitment 2018, the application start from 05.01.2018 to 25.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Diploma Trainee. Here you can find PGCL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
PGCL 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadra Nagar Haveli|
PGCL Job Vacancy Details
PGCL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 48 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 48
PGCL Vacancies 2018 by Post
PGCL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 40 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 5 Posts
- Junior Officer Trainee – 3 Posts
Eligibility criteria to apply PGCL Diploma Trainee Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the PGCL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for PGCL recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for PGCL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various PGCL job opportunities by post.
1.Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST / PwD (HH) candidates.
2.Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/ OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST candidates.
3.Junior Officer Trainee
- Two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA for UR/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST.
Age limit to PGCL online apply
PGCL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
UR/ OBC (NCL): 27 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
PGCL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at PGCL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/ Departmental: Nil
PGCL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Stipend: ₹16,500 P.M
- In the Pay Scale: ₹16000–35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
PGCL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for PGCL Diploma Trainee post
- Login to their official website http://www.powergridindia.com/
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Apply for the post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- Download and Print the application
PGCL Important dates for Diploma Trainee Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the PGCL candidates.
Notification Date : 05.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 05.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 25.01.2018