PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2020 Download | Exam Date @ pgimer.edu.in: The officials of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) will release the PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2020 in October 2020 (Tentative). Moreover, PGIMER Technician Exam going to conduct in October 2020 (Expected). Get the direct link for the PGIMER Technician Hall Ticket 2020 from the end of this page. And the link gets activated once officials make it out.
PGIMER Technician Exam 2020
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has successfully collected the job applications for Technician Posts Recruitment. The total number of vacancies for the post vacancies was 28. The application process was Completed. A lot of candidates have applied for this PGIMER Technician Recruitment and now waiting for PGIMER Technician Exam 2020
|Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Exam Date||October 2020 Tentatively|
|Admit Card||October 2020 Expected|
PGIMER Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates are eagerly waiting for the PGIMER Hall Ticket 2020. The officials will be released the PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2020 on October 2020 Expected. The aspirants can check and download the PGIMER Admit Card 2020 in the official website pgimer.edu.in or throw direct link given below ones they update.
PGIMER Technician Exam Date 2020
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) will be released the PGIMER Technician Exam Date 2020 soon in the official website. And the Technician Exams will be conducted on October 2020 Tentatively. So, the candidates are advised to stay on our website for further more updates about PGIMER Exam Date 2020.
Details Present On PGIMER Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents For PGIMER Technician Exam 2020
Along with the PGIMER Admit Card 2020, candidates have to carry the following anyone documents given below. In case, if applicants fail to carry any one of the following documents then the authority will not allow the candidate to attend the exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
How to Download PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2020
The candidates can follow the below steps to check and download the PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2020.
- Visit the official site of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) @ pgimer.edu.in.
- Choose your preferred language.
- On the home page of PGIMER, you can view the Notice Board.
- In the Notice Board, Find the required link which shows PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the link.
- A new page with the login form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details such as Hall Ticket/ Registered Number, Date Of Birth.
- Hit on Submit and your PGIMER Technician Hall Ticket 2020 will be displayed.
- Check the details and download it.
- Take a printout or two and use it for future purposes.
- Don’t forget to carry the PGIMER Admit Card 2020 to the exam hall.
pgimer.edu.in Admit Card 2020 Direct Link
While downloading the admit card for the PGIMER Technician Examination 2020, the candidates are kept redirecting to multiple times due to incorrectness. Here below we have given the direct link to download the pgimer.edu.in Admit Card.
PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2020 (Updated Soon)