RBI recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank of India recruiting 270 candidates to fill their Security Guards job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RBI job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in RBI. Reserve Bank of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.rbi.org.in/.
- 1 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Security Guards Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 RBI 270 Security Guards Eligibility Details
- 1.4 RBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for Security Guards Job?
- 1.6 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Important dates for Security Guards Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Reserve Bank of India (RBI) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Security Guards Recruitment 2018
RBI inviting the Security Guards job online applications from 09.11.2018 to 31.11.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Reserve Bank of India. The detailed information on RBI latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the RBI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in RBI Security Guards job 2018. For more accurate information on this RBI job notification, check their official website https://www.rbi.org.in/.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Vacancy Details
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 270 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 270
RBI Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Reserve Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below RBI 2018.
- Ahmedabad – 11
- Bengaluru – 07
- Bhubaneswar – 09
- Bhopal – 07
- Chandigarh – 07
- Chennai – 19
- New Delhi – 05
- Guwahati – 15
- Hyderabad – 10
- Jammu – 07
- Jaipur – 16
- Kanpur – 12
- Kolkata – 19
- Lucknow – 09
- Mumbai – 80
- Nagpur – 04
- Patna – 13
- Thiruvananthapuram – 20
RBI 270 Security Guards Eligibility Details
As per the recent Reserve Bank of India (RBI) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Security Guards job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for RBI Security Guards job 2018.
RBI Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job opportunities.
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are eligible.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying (Refer Annexure III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2018. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
- The qualification as claimed by the candidate must have been entered in Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by necessary documents. v. Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of residential status of the candidate
RBI Security Guards Age limit
To apply Reserve Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the RBI official notification 2018.
RBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 270 Security Guards job in Reserve Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Intimation charges (Non- Refundable) – Rs. 50/-
- Staff Candidates – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 270 Security Guards Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Security Guards – Rs. 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160-1180 (3)- 23700/-
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for Security Guards Job?
Step 1: Visit RBI official website – https://www.rbi.org.in/
Step 2: Search for Security Guards notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to RBI Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on RBI and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 270 Security Guards job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if RBI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Important dates for Security Guards Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) candidates.
Download Reserve Bank of India (RBI) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
RBI Notification 2018: click here!
RBI Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!