RBI Recruitment 2021 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for 48 Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) job vacancies in All Over India. Now, RBI collecting the application forms from Diploma, Any Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 29.01.2021 to 15.02.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the RBI online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest RBI Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RBI job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2021
- 2 Steps to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021
RBI Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
RBI Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruits 48 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the RBI current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in the Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the RBI Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually, RBI used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
RBI requires Diploma, Any Degree candidates to apply for their Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
RBI job required a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 30 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit.
RBI Job Application Fees 2021
RBI required an application fee for their recent job notification. The RBI application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the RBI exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
1. Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS. (Intimation Charges)
2. Fee/ Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates).
3. Rs. 450 /- for OBC/ General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
RBI Job Salary Details 2021
Kindly check the Reserve Bank of India official job notification for detailed salary information.
RBI Recruitment Process 2021
RBI used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021
To apply for an RBI recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit RBI official website – Click here
- Go to RBI careers or the Latest News page.
- Check for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) job.
- Find RBI online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
RBI Important Dates
RBI Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|