RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020 PDF | Download Exam Pattern: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) as officially released the Patwari Posts Examination 2020. The candidates eagerly check and prepare the examinaion. So, we provided the RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020 to score more marks in the Rajasthan Patwari Exam. Not only the RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020 you can also get the Syllabus Exam Pattern 2020 from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the RSMSSB Patwari Exam without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
- 1 RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2020
- 2 RSMSSB Patwari Exam Pattern 2020
- 3 RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020
RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2020
|Organaization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Exam Date||Will Announced soon|
|Status||Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available|
RSMSSB Patwari Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||No of Question||Marks|
|General Science; History, Polity and Geography of India; General Knowledge, Current Affairs||38||76|
|Geography, History, Culture and Polity of Rajasthan||30||60|
|General English & Hindi||22||44|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning, Basic Numerical Efficiency||45||90|
RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020
General Science; History, Polity and Geography of India; General Knowledge, Current Affairs:
- Common basic elements of science and daily science, human body, diet and nutrition, health care.
- Key features and important historical (ancient to mid-18th century) events of the history of ancient and medieval India.
- Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance, Constitutional Development.
- Geographical features of India, environmental and ecological changes and their effects.
- Current national events.
Geography, History, Culture and Polity of Rajasthan:
- Important historical events of the history of Rajasthan.
- The administrative system of Rajasthan, Rajpal, State Legislative Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, State Election Commission, Lokayukta, State Information Commission, Public Policy.
- Socio-cultural issues.
- Freedom movement, awareness and political integration.
- Folk arts, paintings and handicrafts and architecture.
- Fairs, festivals, folk music and folk dances.
- Rajasthani culture and heritage, literature.
- Religious movements of Rajasthan, saints and demigods.
- Important Partn venue.
- The prominent personality of Rajasthan.
- Treaty of given words and separation of words.
- Prefixes and suffixes – Their combination of word structure and separation of prefixes and suffixes from words, their identification.
- Creating all (social) post, Delegation of all (social) post.
- Meaning of the word pair is a distinction.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Word purification – purifying given impure words.
- Sentence purification – The purification of other grammatical impurities related to the sentence except for spelling related impurities.
- An appropriate word for the phrase.
- Terminology – Hindi words equivalent to English words associated with administration.
- Idioms and Location.
- Comprehension of unseen passage.
- Correction of Common errors; correct usage.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Phrases and Idioms
Mental Ability & Reasoning, Basic Numerical Efficiency:
- Making Series/analogy.
- Figure Matrix questions, Classification.
- Alphabet Test
- Passage and Conclusion.
- Blood Relations.
- Direction sense test
- Sitting Arrangement.
- Number Ranking and Time Square
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Arrangement of Words
- Inserting the Missing Character/ number.
- Mathematical Operations, average, ratio.
- Area and Volume.
- Per cent.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Profit & Loss
- Characteristics of Computers,
- Computer Organization including RAM, ROM, File System Input Devices Computer Software, the relationship between Hardware and Software,
- Operating System,
- MS-Office (exposure of Word, Excel/spreadsheet, PowerPoint)
NOTE: Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.