SAIL has released released the job notification for 382 vacancies in All Over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year SAIL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now SAIL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SAIL 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 SAIL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy
- 1.4 SAIL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for SAIL Management Trainee post
- 1.6 SAIL Important dates for Management Trainee Vacancies
- 1.7 Download SAIL official Notification and Application Form
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
SAIL has been released the notification for the post of 382 Management Trainee vacancies on 01.02.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 382 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the SAIL Recruitment 2018, the application start from 01.02.2018 to 21.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Management Trainee. Here you can find SAIL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
SAIL 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SAIL Job Vacancy Details
SAIL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 382 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 382
SAIL Vacancies 2018 by Post
SAIL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Management Trainee (Technical) – 382
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Mining Engineering (MN)
Eligibility criteria to apply SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the SAIL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for SAIL recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for SAIL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various SAIL job opportunities by post.
The candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in (Full Time) with 65 % marks (average of ll Semester), in discipline of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation and Mining or equivalent from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply for this job vacancy.
Age limit to SAIL online apply
SAIL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
SAIL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at SAIL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
SAIL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Salary details not disclosed.
SAIL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for SAIL Management Trainee post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 01.02.2018 to 21.02.2018
- log on to SAIL official website www.sail.co.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Management Trainee Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
SAIL Important dates for Management Trainee Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the SAIL candidates.
Notification Date : 01.02.2018
Starting Date of Application : 01.02.2018
Last Date of Application : 21.02.2018