SBI PO recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India recruiting 2000 candidates to fill their Probationary Officer job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI PO job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. State Bank of India (SBI PO) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SBI PO. State Bank of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- 1 State Bank of India (SBI PO) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 State Bank of India (SBI PO) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SBI PO 2000 Probationary Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 SBI PO Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI PO) Recruitment for Probationary Officer Job?
- 1.6 State Bank of India (SBI PO) Important dates for Probationary Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download State Bank of India (SBI PO) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
State Bank of India (SBI PO) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
SBI PO inviting the Probationary Officer job online applications from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in State Bank of India. The detailed information on SBI PO latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SBI PO job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SBI PO Probationary Officer job 2018. For more accurate information on this SBI PO job notification, check their official website https://www.sbi.co.in/.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
State Bank of India (SBI PO) Job Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI PO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 2000 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 2000
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
State Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SBI PO 2018.
1. Probationary Officer (PO) – 2000
SBI PO 2000 Probationary Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent State Bank of India (SBI PO) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Probationary Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SBI PO Probationary Officer job 2018.
SBI PO Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI PO) job opportunities.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%
SBI PO Probationary Officer Age limit
To apply State Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018. Candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive).
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the SBI PO official notification 2018.
SBI PO Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 2000 Probationary Officer job in State Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
State Bank of India (SBI PO) 2000 Probationary Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
State Bank of India (SBI PO) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI PO) Recruitment for Probationary Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit SBI PO official website – https://www.sbi.co.in/
Step 2: Search for Probationary Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SBI PO Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SBI PO and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 2000 Probationary Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SBI PO asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
State Bank of India (SBI PO) Important dates for Probationary Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the State Bank of India (SBI PO) candidates.
Download State Bank of India (SBI PO) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
SBI PO Notification 2018: click here!
SBI PO Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!