SBI recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India recruiting 119 candidates to fill their Specialist Cadre Officers job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. State Bank of India (SBI) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SBI. State Bank of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.sbi.co.in/.
Table of Contents
State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018
SBI inviting the Specialist Cadre Officers job online applications from 20.03.2018 to 07.04.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in State Bank of India. The detailed information on SBI latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SBI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SBI Specialist Cadre Officers job 2018. For more accurate information on this SBI job notification, check their official website https://www.sbi.co.in/.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 119 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 119
SBI Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
State Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SBI 2018.
SBI 119 Specialist Cadre Officers Eligibility Details
As per the recent State Bank of India (SBI) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Specialist Cadre Officers job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers job 2018.
SBI Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI) job opportunities.
- CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance The course should be of 2 years full time duration. Course completed through correspondence/ part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized/ approved by Government bodies/ AICTE)
- Experience – Minimum 5 years post qualification experience (as on 31.12.2017) as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role : a. In a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Associate or Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank. OR b. In a Public Sector or listed Financial Institution/ Company. Candidates having experience in processing of credit proposals are preferred.
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India.
- Experience – Enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and having minimum 17 years of experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR Financial Institutions OR Asset Reconstruction Company OR combined experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank and Asset Reconstruction Company and having extensive experience in Recovery & Rehabilitation. The experience should be after enrollment as advocate with Bar Council.
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable.
- Experience – Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having minimum 17 years of experience as Law Officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks and holding the post of Assistant General Manager (Law) or equivalent in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank for at least 3 years. The experience should be after enrollment as advocate with Bar Council. The equivalence of the post held by a candidate to that of Assistant General Manager (Law) at SBI will be decided by SBI. The Bank’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on the applicants.
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India
- Experience – Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR 4 years combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks. The experience should be after enrollment as advocate with Bar Council
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Age limit
To apply State Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the SBI official notification 2018.
SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 119 Specialist Cadre Officers job in State Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Rs.100/-
State Bank of India (SBI) 119 Specialist Cadre Officers Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
State Bank of India (SBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Specialist Cadre Officers Job?
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://www.sbi.co.in/
Step 2: Search for Specialist Cadre Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SBI and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 119 Specialist Cadre Officers job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SBI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the State Bank of India (SBI) candidates.
Download State Bank of India (SBI) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
SBI Notification 2018: click here!
SBI Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|