SBI recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India recruiting 47 candidates to fill their Specialist Officers & Various job in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. State Bank of India (SBI) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SBI. State Bank of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
- 1 State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Officers & Various Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SBI 47 Specialist Officers & Various Eligibility Details
- 1.4 SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Specialist Officers & Various Job?
- 1.6 State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Specialist Officers & Various Vacancies
- 1.7 Download State Bank of India (SBI) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Officers & Various Recruitment 2018
SBI inviting the Specialist Officers & Various job online applications from 30.10.2018 to 22.11.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in State Bank of India. The detailed information on SBI latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SBI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SBI Specialist Officers & Various job 2018. For more accurate information on this SBI job notification, check their official website https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 47 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 47
SBI Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
State Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SBI 2018.
- Analytics Translators – 04
- Sector Credit Specialists – 19
- Portfolio Management Specialists – 04
- Sector Risk Specialists – 20
SBI 47 Specialist Officers & Various Eligibility Details
As per the recent State Bank of India (SBI) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Specialist Officers & Various job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SBI Specialist Officers & Various job 2018.
SBI Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI) job opportunities.
- B. Tech/ B. E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat. (ISI Kolkata) OtherQualifications (Preferred): Data AnalyticsQualifications + MMGS-III – Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV – Minimum 8 Years in PSU/ Corporates/ Start-Ups (Start-Up :A young company / emerging business / niche business offering solutions in data analytics/ data science/ business analytics/ big data/ visual analytics) In the Field of strategy/ data analytics/ data science/ analytics translator/ BPR of Customer journeys/ journeys of top management handling strategy and data analytics Preferred Experience Data Analysis/ Mining
2. Sector Credit Specialists
- Charted Accountant / MBA (Finance))/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance) + MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years Experience In Banks/ PSUs/ Corporates in High Value Credit / Analysis in any of the following Sectors: a. Engineering & EPC b. Banks & NBFC c. Metal & Metal Products d. Chemicals / Pharmaceuticals / Fertilizers / Plastics e. Other Manufacturing f. Other Non-Manufacturing g. International Credit.
3. Portfolio Management Specialists
Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) + MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years Experience in Portfolio Management in Banks/ Financial Institutions for optimum return.
4. Sector Risk Specialists
- Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA Other Qualifications (Preferred): Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP) +
SBI Specialist Officers & Various Age limit
To apply State Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Be between 25 years to 35 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the SBI official notification 2018.
SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 47 Specialist Officers & Various job in State Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.100
State Bank of India (SBI) 47 Specialist Officers & Various Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- MMGS-III – Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
- SMGS-IV – Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170/-
State Bank of India (SBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Specialist Officers & Various Job?
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
Step 2: Search for Specialist Officers & Various notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SBI and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 47 Specialist Officers & Various job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SBI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Specialist Officers & Various Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the State Bank of India (SBI) candidates.
Download State Bank of India (SBI) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
SBI Notification 2018: click here!
SBI Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!