SBI has released released the job notification for 8301 vacancies in All Over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year SBI Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now SBI Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SBI 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 SBI Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) Vacancy
- 1.4 SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) post
- 1.6 SBI Important dates for Junior Associates (Clerk) Vacancies
- 1.7 Download SBI official Notification and Application Form
SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) Recruitment 2018
SBI has been released the notification for the post of 8301 Junior Associates (Clerk) vacancies on 20.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 8301 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the SBI Recruitment 2018, the application start from 20.01.2018 to 10.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Junior Associates (Clerk). Here you can find SBI job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
SBI 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SBI Job Vacancy Details
SBI has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 8301 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 8301
SBI Vacancies 2018 by Post
SBI requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Associates (Regular Post) – 7200 Posts
|Vacancy Details by Caste|
2. Junior Associates (Backlog Post) – 1101 Posts
|Vacancy Details by Caste|
Eligibility criteria to apply SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the SBI Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for SBI recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for SBI Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various SBI job opportunities by post.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University is eligible for the job vacancy.
Age limit to SBI online apply
SBI has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
The candidates age limit between 20 to 28 years as on 01.01.2018 are eligible for the job vacancy.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at SBI, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- Gen/OBC: ₹600 (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/XS: ₹100 (Intimation Charges only)
SBI Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Pay Scale: Rs.11765-31450/-
SBI may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 20.01.2018 to 10.02.2018
- log on to SBI official website https://www.sbi.co.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Junior Associates (Clerk) Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
SBI Important dates for Junior Associates (Clerk) Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the SBI candidates.
Start Date of online registration of application : 20.01.2018
Closure of registration of application : 10.02.2018
Closure for editing application details : 10.02.2018
Last date for printing your application : 25.02.2018
Online Fee Payment last date : 10.02.2018
Pre Exam Held on : March/April 2018
Main Exam : 12.05.2018