SBI recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India recruiting 02 candidates to fill their Chief Technology Officer job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. State Bank of India (SBI) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SBI. State Bank of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- 1 State Bank of India (SBI) Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SBI 02 Chief Technology Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Chief Technology Officer Job?
- 1.6 State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Chief Technology Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download State Bank of India (SBI) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
State Bank of India (SBI) Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2019
SBI inviting the Chief Technology Officer job online applications from 22.01.2019 to 11.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in State Bank of India. The detailed information on SBI latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SBI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SBI Chief Technology Officer job 2019. For more accurate information on this SBI job notification, check their official website https://www.sbi.co.in/.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 02
SBI Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
State Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SBI 2019.
- Chief Technology Officer – 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (E&TA) – 01 Post
SBI 02 Chief Technology Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent State Bank of India (SBI) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Chief Technology Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SBI Chief Technology Officer job 2019.
SBI Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI) job opportunities.
Chief Technology Officer
- Minimum Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognised University) M.Sc./ M.Tech. in CS/ IT (from a recognised University) will be an added advantage
- i. Minimum 20 years’ experience in IT field, preferably with software development background.
- ii. Out of above minimum 10 years must be in senior executive level position, out of which minimum 3 years should be in banking & financial sector.
- B.E./ B.Tech./ Post Graduate in CS/ IT Or MCA (from a recognized University/ Institution)
- MBA as additional qualification is preferable.
- i. Minimum 18 years’ total experience in IT field out of which minimum 6 years must be in senior executive level position.
- ii. Out of above minimum 6 years of architectural functions out of which 3 years is preferable in banking and financial sector.
- iii. Experience in Enterprise Architecture will be preferred. Experience should be post educationalqualification. (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility)
SBI Chief Technology Officer Age limit
To apply State Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 50 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the SBI official notification 2019.
SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 02 Chief Technology Officer job in State Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.100/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
State Bank of India (SBI) Rs.100/-02 Chief Technology Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer – CTC: Rs.65 to 80 Lacs
- Senior Executive (IS Audit) – Rs.68680-1960/4-74520 [CTC: 40.20 Lacs approx.]
State Bank of India (SBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Chief Technology Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://www.sbi.co.in/
Step 2: Search for Chief Technology Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SBI and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 02 Chief Technology Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SBI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Chief Technology Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the State Bank of India (SBI) candidates.
Download State Bank of India (SBI) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
SBI Notification 2019: click here!
SBI Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!