SBI recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India recruiting 65 candidates to fill their Specialist Officers job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. State Bank of India (SBI) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SBI. State Bank of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- 1 State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SBI 65 Specialist Officers Eligibility Details
- 1.4 SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Specialist Officers Job?
- 1.6 State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Specialist Officers Vacancies
- 1.7 Download State Bank of India (SBI) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019
SBI inviting the Specialist Officers job online applications from 21.05.2019 to 12.06.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in State Bank of India. The detailed information on SBI latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SBI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SBI Specialist Officers job 2019. For more accurate information on this SBI job notification, check their official website https://www.sbi.co.in/.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 65 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 65
SBI Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
State Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SBI 2019.
|Post||Grade||Nature of Engagement||Vacancy|
|Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)||MMGS-II||Regular||24||14||05||09||04||56|
|Advisor for Fraud Management||03||–||–||–||–||03|
SBI 65 Specialist Officers Eligibility Details
As per the recent State Bank of India (SBI) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Specialist Officers job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SBI Specialist Officers job 2019.
SBI Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI) job opportunities.
Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)
- MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility)
- Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent. Essential Experience (As on 30.04.2019): Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience as on 30.04.2019 in the area of Corporate Finance/ Corporate Credit (Sanction/ Credit Monitoring). Preference will be given to Banking Experience, However applicants who have similar experience in any NBFC can also apply
Advisor for Fraud Management
- The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer / State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime departments.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in conduct of Investigation / Supervision in investigation works during his/ her service.
SBI Specialist Officers Age limit
To apply State Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) – 35 years as on 31 Mar 2019.
- Manager Analyst – 27 years to 35 years as on 30 Apr 2019.
- Advisor for Fraud Management – 63 years as on 31 May 2019.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the SBI official notification 2019.
SBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 65 Specialist Officers job in State Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.750/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.125/
State Bank of India (SBI) 65 Specialist Officers Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|01||Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)||Rs. 31705-1145/ 1-32850-1310/ 10-45950 + Other allowances applicable as per SBIOSR + Non-practising allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay Approximate CTC at Metro ₹ 13.30 lacs to ₹ 15.25 Lacs|
|02||Manager Analyst||Rs. 42020-1310/ 5-48570-1460/ 2-51490|
|03||Advisor for Fraud Management||Rs. 50,000 and an administrative monthly expenses of ₹ 25,000|
State Bank of India (SBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Specialist Officers Job?
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://www.sbi.co.in/
Step 2: Search for Specialist Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SBI and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 65 Specialist Officers job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SBI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Specialist Officers Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the State Bank of India (SBI) candidates.
Download State Bank of India (SBI) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
SBI Notification 2019: click here!
SBI Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!