SBI Recruitment 2020 notification released. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for 30 Deputy Manager job vacancies in Delhi, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Mumbai. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 23.1.2020 to 12.2.2020. Candidates need to fill the SBI Deputy Manager online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2020
- 2 SBI Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- 3 SBI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 SBI Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
- 6 SBI Recruitment Important dates
- 7 SBI Notification PDF & Application Form Link
SBI Recruitment 2020
|SBI Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager|
|Job type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Mumbai|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
SBI Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force) – 2
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 2
- HR Specialist (Recruitment) – 1
- Manager (Data Scientist) – 10
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – 10
- Deputy Manager (System Officer) – 5
SBI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
SBI Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
SBI requires MBA, B. Tech, M Tech, B.E completed candidates to apply for this Deputy Manager notification 2020.
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force) – 62 Years
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 60 Years
- HR Specialist (Recruitment) – 35 Years
- Manager (Data Scientist) – Min 26 Years & Mix 35 Years
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – Min 24 Years & Mix 32 Years
- Deputy Manager (System Officer) – Min 24 Years & Mix 32 Years
SBI Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
The SBI Deputy Manager Application fee is as follows:
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.750/-.
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Note: Pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Defence Banking Advisor – Rs.1,00,000/- per month
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – Rs.80,000/- per month
- HR Specialist (Recruitment) – Rs.42020/- per month
- Manager (Data Scientist) – Rs.42020/- per month
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – Rs.31705/- per month
- Deputy Manager (System Officer) – Rs.31705/- per month
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://bank.sbi/
Step 2: Go to SBI careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Deputy Manager job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Deputy Manager job.
Step 5: Find SBI online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
SBI Recruitment Important dates
SBI Notification PDF & Application Form Link
SBI Job Notification Link: Click here!
SBI Job Application form Link: Click here!